andy c dj mag

Who cares about a glorified popularity contest?

It's only really the 15 year old trance fans who post on tranceaddict.com and other forums like it that vote

the top 100 dj comp has turned into a joke thousands of peole begging for votes on facebook etc etc

some of the house djs got flyers printed and distributed in flyer packs begging for votes this year and giving free tracks away for votes

as allways with these things its a case of who ever spams the most gets the votes

"Most underrated DJ: My sister"

hahahaha. joker

Looked at some of the other DJ's in that list. Have you ever seen a bigger collection of chiefs in your life? Predominately techno DJ's who have a million bars to get the mix right and are therefore deemed to be the best DJ's. You would be good if the music you played gave you 15 mins to put a mix together in each tune!

yea man takes the piss, fucking deadmau5 is up there and he toally slagged off DJing and is pretty shit to be honest. andy c is a whole other level to some of those idiots in the top 10

Trance DJs fill the first 50 of that vote, and NONE of them have as much skill as any jungle/DnB/Hip Hop/ Mashup DJs

The whole vote is bullshit.

It's a popularity content, It's not about who is the 'best' dj. It is purely the person who can secure most votes. This should be taken with a pinch of salt. Which I am pretty sure it is.

It's a popularity content, It's not about who is the 'best' dj. It is purely the person who can secure most votes. This should be taken with a pinch of salt. Which I am pretty sure it is.

This all the way. Its a bit like running for head boy or girl at school. Some people will do a better job but the popular people will always get it.
Hence the difference between 'best dj' and 'most popular dj'.

Looking forward to Daft Punks' new tunes and tour though. Saw them in London a few years ago, they were class, with that crazy pyramid

It's been quite a year, with releases from Xample & Lomax and Culture Shock still to come.

"Exit in Serbia was incredible. We played after Korn, with 30,000 people for the whole set. Halfway through, I see the guy from Korn at the side of the stage with a bottle of JD in his hand going absolutely nuts."

He was right about that, epic set.

the whole vote is just embarrassing, popularity contest based on the charts pretty much.

"Exit in Serbia was incredible. We played after Korn, with 30,000 people for the whole set. Halfway through, I see the guy from Korn at the side of the stage with a bottle of JD in his hand going absolutely nuts."

He was right about that, epic set.

the whole vote is just embarrassing, popularity contest based on the charts pretty much.

Was you there? Or do you have audio? Or both!!

i was there ;)

wish i had some audio, there's a few good videos of the set on youtube (i found one with me raving in haha)

Back
Top Bottom