ANDY C DAKOTA 10TH APRIL CHELTENHAM!

Considering it, probably really depends on whether I go to Raveology this week or not.

Only concern is that indy cunts would have heard of Andy C like High Contrast and take the place over and make it an awful night again. It was alright with Skibba last month so I got hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh hopes I got hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh hopes

I'm not indy but i'd rather be with them than chav rudeboys :scally:

same as but i think he was more referin to ppl that dnt really like dn b but say they do to look kool.
then they start tryna mosh out at a rave n when people start pushin back or gettin bit annoyed with them they then call those ppl "chav rudeboys" when really they jus referring to the majority of ppl there.

ur not one of those faggots r u?

same as but i think he was more referin to ppl that dnt really like dn b but say they do to look kool.
then they start tryna mosh out at a rave n when people start pushin back or gettin bit annoyed with them they then call those ppl "chav rudeboys" when really they jus referring to the majority of ppl there.

ur not one of those faggots r u?

THIS

High contrast played a few months ago and they started a mosh pit, was disgusting, DISGUSTING

Me and my mate nearly got in fight as well with a few of them cuz they were being pricks. They backed down though, pussys:boxing:

lol sounds nothing like a rave :) i take the scene for dnb is gd there cose i am most likely moving there in october ?

Only thing you get in Chelt/Glos is Bassix once a month at Dakota, not too bad and had some good night. They had Fresh, Hazard and Skibadee last month and Clipz, High Contrast and GQ month before so cant complain.

Theres a Dnb vs Dubstep night soon as well with TC and Caspa i think too.

Theres the odd night in Stroud sometimes aswell but Glos/Chelt is sorta midway between Bristol and Birmingham so tidy for going to raves in either of those places.

do you recon i can get into the next basixx im really into my dnb all i listen to all day i live in tewkesbury about 5 min drive from cheltenham but the problem is im 17 year old do you recon i can get in as i dont no how strict thease events are

do you recon i can get into the next basixx im really into my dnb all i listen to all day i live in tewkesbury about 5 min drive from cheltenham but the problem is im 17 year old do you recon i can get in as i dont no how strict thease events are

lol wut

Hi Stef. i'm sorry but bassix is a strictly over 18's event. Your time will come soon and when it does i'll get you a drink in to make it worth the wait. When's your birthday i'll tell you whatt we have lined up?

I went was awesome, Andy C smashed it.

Next couple line ups look big too.

I know Slimbo, Chandler, Shadow Sniper and couple other people off here went.

Back
Top Bottom