Andy C Daft Punk?

Jelly Monster

went to one nation on sat and andy c dropped this real electro sounding tune. i also noticed its on the new one nation valentines cd. its track 11 on the ancy c set, then mixed in with disco dodo. sounds like a remix of robot rock by daft punk, not to sure whether it is or not though. anyone know what this track is?

went to one nation on sat and andy c dropped this real electro sounding tune. i also noticed its on the new one nation valentines cd. its track 11 on the ancy c set, then mixed in with disco dodo. sounds like a remix of robot rock by daft punk, not to sure whether it is or not though. anyone know what this track is?
Can you post up a link to listen and i'll ID it for you.

Is it the one with the same sample as "I don't smoke" by Deekline. With the vocodered voice sample

Saw Eksman, Hazard and G Dub in Toronto last night, and someone (I think it was Hazard) played a dnb mix of "Harder Faster" or whatever that's called, that was incredible. If anyone knows what that track might be called, I'd really appreciate the info.

Saw Eksman, Hazard and G Dub in Toronto last night, and someone (I think it was Hazard) played a dnb mix of "Harder Faster" or whatever that's called, that was incredible. If anyone knows what that track might be called, I'd really appreciate the info.

Drumsound & Simon Bassline Smith - Harder [TECHNIQUE]

I know which song you mean, he ALWAYS mixes it with Disco Dodo. Don't know what it's called but I've only heard Andy C play it which leads me to believe it's a Ram dub. He only seems to have them for a while.
It's a guitar thing, it's on Valentines B2B track 5 I think....
Whatever it is, it's fucking heavy!

I know which song you mean, he ALWAYS mixes it with Disco Dodo. Don't know what it's called but I've only heard Andy C play it which leads me to believe it's a Ram dub. He only seems to have them for a while.
It's a guitar thing, it's on Valentines B2B track 5 I think....
Whatever it is, it's fucking heavy!

yea thats it mates. always mixes it with disco dodo. fuckin sick tune. if you find out let me know boudi!

It is called 'Robot Rock' as far as i'm aware. I was with Andy at Fabric 2 weeks ago and he dropped it, but forgot to ask him. I will find out in the week.

ROBOT ROCK - Subfocus

i personally doubt it will be.....if he knows he can sell it as 12" and sell half as many as his album does then he will....right? i also think its too new to be featured on his album as its coming out soon(ish) and think this tune will get propppper rinsed before we even hear of a release date

i personally doubt it will be.....if he knows he can sell it as 12" and sell half as many as his album does then he will....right? i also think its too new to be featured on his album as its coming out soon(ish) and think this tune will get propppper rinsed before we even hear of a release date

You never know though. I think Andy's been very clever with Sub Focus' album becuase the tunes have hardly been rinsed at all and it's due out in a couple months or so. I really think it's going to be proper fresh for everyone and will sell much better than if he would've let all the dj's have the tunes. Looking forward to it.

Not as far as i know.
I know Nick and TC have been working again together.
Nick's also been in the studio with Culture Shock lastnight working on stuff...

Not as far as i know.
I know Nick and TC have been working again together.
Nick's also been in the studio with Culture Shock lastnight working on stuff...
Andy's already playing a load of new dubs by Nick that aren't going to be on his album.

Back
Top Bottom