ANDY C COPYING FRICTIONS MIXES

hahahaha this is a lil bit silly, in the grand scheme of things it is just pure luck. it has happened a few times when ive been in a club n been like "ive done this exact mix!" the fact is theres not THAT many big choons and if ur always picking pairs of tunes (which is what a dj does) and theres fuck loads of dj's out there then inevitably theres cross over.

tbh tho when i heard sub focus do let the story begin with signal i was like "muther fucker is jackign up andy c!

hahahaha this is a lil bit silly, in the grand scheme of things it is just pure luck. it has happened a few times when ive been in a club n been like "ive done this exact mix!" the fact is theres not THAT many big choons and if ur always picking pairs of tunes (which is what a dj does) and theres fuck loads of dj's out there then inevitably theres cross over.

tbh tho when i heard sub focus do let the story begin with signal i was like "muther fucker is jackign up andy c!

i was joking bacause i thought u were joking and...... NAO IM JUST CONFUSED!

True story - Andy C is stealing my mixes. Did some double drop that I remember was ultimately heavy, thought I was badboy dj extraordinaire etc, then heard a set from 3 months earlier with Andy doing exactly the same mix! Stealing my mixes a full 3 months before I even came up with them..what a c*nt!

True story - Andy C is stealing my mixes. Did some double drop that I remember was ultimately heavy, thought I was badboy dj extraordinaire etc, then heard a set from 3 months earlier with Andy doing exactly the same mix! Stealing my mixes a full 3 months before I even came up with them..what a c*nt!

haha same thing happend to my m8 he made some phat mix tape where for the intro he double dropped ladies night vip with pacman, it was heavvvy.
then i get the andy c set from global that year and guess what his intro was.... exactly the same - even to the point where he switched the bass before the drop at the same time.
lol needless to say the mixtape was forever tainted.

Back
Top Bottom