andy c & bassman @ slammin vinyl

nasher

Gangsta Status
was anyone at the latest slammin???????

if so, wot did u think of andy c and bassman, i think htey are two completely contrastin styles, andy wiv the upfront tunes, and bassy wit the slow ' yes me bad boy' mcin
heres a clip of wot i mean.
Andy C & Bassman

what tune is andy rockin to b4 he drops ra???? :rave:

Last edited:
my mate had a digicam.

dus ne1 know what tune andy plays b4 ra???????? :wtf:

it sounds like sum distorted minds rmxs but i cant work out what it actually.

surely sum1 on ere knows!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
DJ Fatal said:
my mate had a digicam.

dus ne1 know what tune andy plays b4 ra???????? :wtf:

it sounds like sum distorted minds rmxs but i cant work out what it actually.

surely sum1 on ere knows!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Its Ouch by distorted minds and foxy. It could be the 2db remix tho

DJ Fatal said:
i never even thort to listen to that coz i fort it wud be really shite.

nice one

I thought this was a joke when I read the thread title.. Got respect for Bassman for being around for so long, and he has attained an almost "cult" following amongst a number of ravers, but it just don't gel! Andy C plays & mixes fast, Bassman just ain't right in comparison... Brockie w/ Bassman would be more apt..

yeh bassman was on the mic for fuckin ages that nite, it was alrite at first, but then jus wore thin. i think by the end he had bigged up every town and city in the uk he cud think of.

DJ Fatal said:
yeh bassman was on the mic for fuckin ages that nite, it was alrite at first, but then jus wore thin. i think by the end he had bigged up every town and city in the uk he cud think of.

bassman is a wicked mc imo. one of the only ones i can sit and listen to, maybe it's because he's laid back and you can hear the music or maybe it's the funny shit he comes up with.

jnr_bryson said:
bassman is a wicked mc imo. one of the only ones i can sit and listen to, maybe it's because he's laid back and you can hear the music or maybe it's the funny shit he comes up with.
i agree .. he goes 4 long times it gets a bit borin but one of my favourite mcs .. push your finger ...

:shabba: :soap_box:
Andy C. Bassman. Fockin' Right. Big up all my Birmingham crew. Bassman. Andy C. And hold tight Mickey Pussyclot Finn. Bassman. Fockin' Right.

(repeat for 3 hrs, change dj name as appropriate)

I've got an age old Mickey Finn tape at home w/ Bassie on, and he actually breaks into a flow... To be fair, when he wants to drop it down, he's heavy.. Otherwise, he don't really do much for me..

There's too many twats who follow him around anyway, and to be fair, have you ever took a bird to a rave he's chatting at? She won't wanna go back thats for sure..

Bassman is pure comedy
Like a stereotype cartoon character of an MC.

He used to fit in a lot better in 96 where the tunes weren't as rapid, got some classic tapes with him on. One where there's him and this guy warren g over John B's jazz session 1 totally inapropriately chatting about smoking crack and stabbing people. He's kinda like everythying wrong with ravers in Brum in the form of a man but somehow entertaining at the same time. I think it's one of them things like characters on eastenders that you hate so much but still have to watch.

bassman's annoying.

'Fookin Right'

he does my head in

'Fooking Right'

Andy C

'Fooking right'

and so forth... :end_of_wo

Back
Top Bottom