Andy C back in the studio?

I'm not that excited really. It's not gonna be anything like 'Sound Control' or 'Roll On', is it? Probably won't even be as good as 'Asylum', it'll be more utter drivel like that 'Finders Keepers' tune. Of course, I'd love to be proven wrong but I'm not holding my breath. Andy & Ram have fallen off in recent years. We'll see...

I'm not that excited really. It's not gonna be anything like 'Sound Control' or 'Roll On', is it? Probably won't even be as good as 'Asylum', it'll be more utter drivel like that 'Finders Keepers' tune. Of course, I'd love to be proven wrong but I'm not holding my breath. Andy & Ram have fallen off in recent years. We'll see...

Harsh words, finders keepers is decent, he did produce that time ago too

Last edited:
I'm completely with 3rd degree here, finders keepers was naff and shouldn't of been hyped up like it was. Thus i expect nothing special, but i really really hope to be proven wrong.

I'm completely with 3rd degree here, finders keepers was naff and shouldn't of been hyped up like it was. Thus i expect nothing special, but i really really hope to be proven wrong.

ah i dig finders keepers, obviously was hyped on the back of it being on NL3, but its cool that it finally got a release. Anyway i guess time will tell what his tunes are like these days

Yeah i agree that finders keepers was shit.... not worth the gushing fanny annie mac gave it on her show. Im sure And will come up with somthing decent, if hes not too busy milkin these foreign gigs and short changing us with no sets!

Back
Top Bottom