Andy C b2b Friction

Really?

I'd rather watch them independently to be honest. Big name DJ's like that doing b2b sets are a bit of a let down. I saw Marky and Andy at The End and while it was good, i'd have preffered to see them play separately as the set just didnt flow too great

Used to hear Andy C & Randall back2back quite a lot back the day, it always SOMETHING SPECIAL!

b2b big names like this just seem to limit eachother rather than make it sicker. used to enjoy mampi and friction b2b though

the set they did b2b is on the net to d/l. Its ok, but not amazing
What I wanna know is how come you never see Friction at RAM Nights, or Andy at Shogun Nights. dispite Friction playing Hospital night....
Is there some beef between those two or summit, I wonder.....

used to enjoy mampi and friction b2b though

Global 05 they fucking smashed it like a priceless ming vase. You remember the Zinc b2b Friction b2b Mampi set at Ministry that time? Think it was when Fuse was still running. All on 6 decks. That was special.

Global 05 they fucking smashed it like a priceless ming vase. You remember the Zinc b2b Friction b2b Mampi set at Ministry that time? Think it was when Fuse was still running. All on 6 decks. That was special.

Fucking hell, I'd have liked to have seen that!

Why are people so obsessed with seeing Andy & FRiction back to back? I''m sure that if they wanted to make it happen they could do, but they are both too busy smashing up clubs on their own to even think about it.

I bet that they dont even give each other a second thought and why should they They are both independently successful in their own right so why should they share a billing together?

Really?

I'd rather watch them independently to be honest. Big name DJ's like that doing b2b sets are a bit of a let down. I saw Marky and Andy at The End and while it was good, i'd have preffered to see them play separately as the set just didnt flow too great

Was a good night but Andy really showed marky up on the decks. Andy was so much better at mixing. Marky looked like he was getting annoyed at times as Andy wouldnt leave the decks. Kno what u mean though, Much better on their own.

Was a good night but Andy really showed marky up on the decks. Andy was so much better at mixing. Marky looked like he was getting annoyed at times as Andy wouldnt leave the decks. Kno what u mean though, Much better on their own.

Yeah, and their styles are slightly different which meant the set didnt flow as well as it should've done. Andy did tear it that night. Everytime Marky went on i kinda lost interest and would sometimes go to the bar

marky is a mad dj.

andy c is on a completely different level than pretty much any other dj.

someone told me friction was close to being as good as him.. i only seen friction once and wasnt impressed at all.

Back
Top Bottom