Andy C b2b Friction

i like take me away coz the breakdown and the build up mean something to me emotionally... which is wot music is all about.. i can understand peeps just thinking it is a pop song tho but it is real 4 sum people so allow it

Depends which came first. And i don't hate it "because it's C&S", C&S are capable of making some very good tunes. i refer you to the ten tonne ep on renegade hardware. Take Me Away is just boring and overplayed.

What i should've said is Take Me With You is a rip off of Hurt You rather than Take Me Away but, the principle is still the same. (Hurt You came first.....)

Tune's sometimes sound similar to other tunes. Take Me With You is a bit off a rip off sound wise to Hurt You, still a great tune nonetheless. Take Me Away does sound very similar to Desperado, doesnt make it shit. They are 2 great tunes in their own right. And its not a boring and overplayed record at all. Its a proper hands in the air, singalong anthem. One of the few C&S records you could go towards labelling timeless

What i should've said is Take Me With You is a rip off of Hurt You rather than Take Me Away but, the principle is still the same. (Hurt You came first.....)

Tune's sometimes sound similar to other tunes. Take Me With You is a bit off a rip off sound wise to Hurt You, still a great tune nonetheless. Take Me Away does sound very similar to Desperado, doesnt make it shit. They are 2 great tunes in their own right. And its not a boring and overplayed record at all. Its a proper hands in the air, singalong anthem. One of the few C&S records you could go towards labelling timeless

I guess that's where we'll have to agree to disagree.

This! The only set that's ever made me bite someone.

LOL. Tyson-esque double drops B2B chequered shirt Vs. trucker hat = WIN

I got a hunch that he will play there soon

Been a long time coming tbh! Think the last time was at Cable, December 2010? When it was snowing..

They need to get Ed Rush there as well. Guy is ridiculous at all times, but at a Headz night...:gun:

you would hope so, but unless it is hosted at a Metalheadz or Hardware night you'd imagine the set would be quite bait between them.

has this really not happened before?

yeah at metalheadz would be wikid or maybe a Andy C Vs Friction soundclash haha, or we could kidnap them put them in a room with 8 1210's and a 1000 vinyls lock the door and document!

you would hope so, but unless it is hosted at a Metalheadz or Hardware night you'd imagine the set would be quite bait between them.

has this really not happened before?

Yeah I'm pretty sure it has happened before, didnt quite live up to expectations. Was one of the b2b nights

Back
Top Bottom