DnB Andy C and Tonn Piper @XOYO, 03/02/17

ThePapa

Suffragette City..
VIP Junglist
Hello peeps it's been a while since I posted on here. I hope you're all cool? o_O

If any of you want to see Andy C but don't have tickets you can get still get some on the door, just arrive early.

Andy C week 5 of his residency at XOYO: :cool:
:cool:

The track list is truly a joy to behold...

01. Dimension - In Bleach
02. Moving Fusion - The Beginning
03. Bad Company - The Pulse
04. Icicle & Nymfo - Franky Mountain
05. Ram Trilogy - Human Future
06. Ram Trilogy - Screamer VIP
07. Fresh - Signal
08. Logistics - Together VIP
09. Sub Focus - Swamp Thing
10. Kraken - Side Effects
11. Calyx - Are You Ready (Hive Remix?)
12. Stakka & Skynet & Konflict - Bios-fear
13. Jonny L - Back To Your Roots
14. Optical - The Shining (Ed Rush & Optical Remix)
15. Ram Trilogy - Reflection (Look Inside)
16. Total Science - Defcon 69
17. Ram Trilogy - Terminal 2
18. Universal Project - Haunted Dreams
19. Ed Rush & Optical - Pacman (Ram Trilogy Remix)
20. C4C - Carrier
21. Stakka & Skynet & DJ Friction - Altitude
22. D.Kay & Epsilon - Platinum
23. Digital Nation - Aisle 13
24. Culture Shock - Rework
25. Foul Play - Being With You (?)
26. Break - Slow Down
27. Keaton & Hive - Bring It On
28. I Kamanchi - Never Can Tell
29. Shimon & Andy C - Firewire
30. Moving Fusion - Atlantis
31. Ed Rush, Optical & Fierce - Cutslo (Lokuste Mix)
32. Rap - Spiritual Aura
33. Dillinja - Thugged Out Bitch
34. Bad Company & Trace - Nitrous
35. Wots My Code - Dubplate (Total Science Remix)
36. Twisted Individual - Bandwagon Blues
37. Future Cut - Whiplash
38. Capone - Massive
39. UFO - Something Out There (Twisted Anger Remix)
40. Shimon - Hush Hush
41. Demo & Cease - Ladies Night
42. Ram Trilogy - Incoming
43. Break - Isis
44. Digital & Spirit - Phantom Force
45. Dom & Roland - Can't Punish Me
46. Usual Suspects - Kills Bees
47. Souljah - Fade 2 Black
48. Bad Company - The Fear
49. John B - Up All Night
50. dBridge, Break & Silent Witness - Standing Room Only
51. Ram Trilogy - Gridlock
52. Splash - Babylon (Future Unreleased Mix)
53. Dillinja - All Aboard
54. DJ Trace - Sonar
55. ??? - ???
56. Ram Trilogy - No Reality
57. Roni Size - Watching Windows (Die Gnarly Remix)
58. Ink & Dylan - Need You
59. Stakka & Skynet - Decoy
60. Matrix - Temperament
61. Break - Run Off
62. Ram Trilogy - Skittles
63. Shimon & Andy C - Recharge
64. Total Science - Nosher (DJ Marky & S.P.Y. Remix)
65. Shimon & Andy C - Quest
66. Ram Trilogy - The Map
67. Fresh - Floodlight
68. Noisia - My World
69. Bad Company - Planet Dust

I hope to god it turns out that everything was recorded properly and will be released at the end of the residency. Highly unlikely but I couldn't last more than five minutes listening to that. Tracklist looks pure fire :(

I hope to god it turns out that everything was recorded properly and will be released at the end of the residency. Highly unlikely but I couldn't last more than five minutes listening to that. Tracklist looks pure fire :(
MC says about 50 mins in you can listen back to some of the sets on the Beats One show, not checked it out yet but the set was massive, get down to one!

MC says about 50 mins in you can listen back to some of the sets on the Beats One show, not checked it out yet but the set was massive, get down to one!

I've caught the ones on Beats One. Haven't actually checked if this is one is on there yet. As for getting up to one, I'd love to be able to but by the time I factor in travelling to London, ticket price, getting mashed up, sleeping somewhere, food and getting home, it's easily around the £100 mark at least. I'm a poor man who currently spends his money on debt repayment and wedding stuff.

I've caught the ones on Beats One. Haven't actually checked if this is one is on there yet. As for getting up to one, I'd love to be able to but by the time I factor in travelling to London, ticket price, getting mashed up, sleeping somewhere, food and getting home, it's easily around the £100 mark at least. I'm a poor man who currently spends his money on debt repayment and wedding stuff.
Pull it together lad. Tell the missus the wedding is on ice, flog the ring and spend those sweet, sweet notes on gettin mouldy in a basement! She'll understand and if she duzne she's not the one.

Andy C week 5 of his residency at XOYO: :cool:
:cool:

This is unbelievable! :D
What this guy is doing is mad.
They way he plays all this classics and anthems, the way he affects the audience,
the way the crowd reacts, screaming like crazy, reacting on every single tune, singing along.
It's all so amazing! Such a vibe.
I am in the middle of the set, seating in an office, and looking like an idiot, with a huge smile from ear to ear.
Moments like Screamer into Signal into Together, or Platinum into Aisle 13 into Rework, or when the bass dropped in the Shinning Remix, or Nitrous with Dubplate Remix are just insane. I literally had tears in my eyes.
This hype and excitement is so infectious that it feels like I'm there, and I have shivers down my spine only by watching the video :)

To experience such a gig is a dream of every raver and jungle/dnb fan.
As it is impossible for me to travel to UK for any of this parties, I wish he could play this kind of set on this Let It Roll 2017 instead of the same modern big room tunes he plays since few years. They should do some classics night in one tent or something.

Last week was my third of the residencies, after the opening night and the jungle set. All three have been absolutely ludicrous and completely different sets. The vibe has been nuts and you can tell Andy is absolutely loving it! I find it very hard to believe that once his residency is wrapped up, he will just go back to how he was with incredibly infrequent London sets in massive venues. This must have restored his love for these kinda sets and equally restored everyone's faith in him, noone comes close.

Last week was bloody busy and was struggling to find a spot I liked with good sound, gonna get there earlier tonight to set up camp. Anyone else heading down?

@della111 I feel compelled to let you know that the bird in your sig is looking seriously fit.

Sorry, that has nothing to do with the thread at hand, but has to be said that's all.

Back
Top Bottom