Andy C All Night @ Wembley Arena

i think it's Glasgow you're thinking of, the people THERE ...... ugh

Nope, it's Scotland in general I'm thinking of

He absolutely fucking slayed it and definitely went deep! Sound was on point and the production was spot on and staff seemed super friendly and helpful. Incredible night and definitely one to remember.

ciayxXT.jpg

What happened to the dnbforum that would release the hounds every time a bad word was said against Andy?

A lot of people turned their back when:

He started playing commercial sets

He stopped having his sets recorded

He sold off part of Ram

He stopped wearing his trucker cap

Also bagged opening and closing, so hyped! Still in disbelief that this is happening again, reached 6 last time in the first 2 months, as I was abroad for the last month.

Keeping my eyes keenly peeled for the lineup announcements today!

A lot of people turned their back when:

He stopped having his sets recorded

This i don't understand. how can people have such entitlement to feel like he owes them a set every 1 month. The mans trying to make a living by being the best at something. Give him a break.

Also what part of RAM did he sell and when?

Well if you happen to like a DJ it would be useful if you could hear the DJ erm DJ

Not that I give a shit, his music sounds like triple dropped 180bpm screechy cartoons to me

Oi oi

Andy Andy Andy

Oi oi

When I say Andy, you say oi oi

When I say oi oi you say Andy

Etc

Not for me....

Well if you happen to like a DJ it would be useful if you could hear the DJ erm DJ

Not that I give a shit, his music sounds like triple dropped 180bpm screechy cartoons to me

Oi oi

Andy Andy Andy

Oi oi

When I say Andy, you say oi oi

When I say oi oi you say Andy

Etc

Not for me....

Maybe if he does a jungle themed one, might enjoy that (again if thats your cup of tea)

This i don't understand. how can people have such entitlement to feel like he owes them a set every 1 month. The mans trying to make a living by being the best at something. Give him a break.

Also what part of RAM did he sell and when?

Nobodies asking for a set every month. 1 or 2 a year would be nice. He was still classed as the best when he used to share his music. Im sure sharing a set wouldn't interfere with him making a living especially when he sells out @ Wembley. There's no excuse tbh.

You have only got to look at what's been released on Ram lately to know Andy don't have full control anymore.

Last edited:
Nobodies asking for a set every month. 1 or 2 a year would be nice. He was still classed as the best when he used to share his music. Im sure sharing a set wouldn't interfere with him making a living especially when he sells out @ Wembley. There's no excuse tbh.

You have only got to look at what's been released on Ram lately to know Andy don't have full control anymore.

the rampage set was released in 2018, then in 2017 you had multiple xoyo ones plus the printworks one, likewise with the next set of xoyo shows

Agreed not as many as the one nation days, but still a fair bit of exposure tbf

Last edited:
The line ups for each night will be released along with the ticket links in about 18 minutes.

Ive been to loads of raves at the Wembley Exhibition centre in the 90's which is favourable in size to where this was and the crowd was bubbling all over the place, amazing atmosphere, For me Andy's just didn't have it, looking around I could hardly see the crowd moving. I saw loads of groups just standing still drinking beer on the dancefloor talking, I suppose events like this attract day trippers. I just expected a little more in atmosphere. Andy was great as usual, but i hope he goes back to a more intimate setting next time, like a second 13 week stint at XOYO.

He is doing that btw

Back
Top Bottom