Andy C All Night @ Wembley Arena

Dagz

WE ARE THE MASTERS
VIP Junglist
Andy C just did a set at Wembley Arena and nobodies talking about it ?

Phone crew lol

tbf some of the mixes I have seen online look aimed at true heads. The Inner City Life new Benny L dub especially. I think he just does his best to cater for everyone rather than just the underground fans or commercial.

ugh that looks horrible

i'm so glad my raving days were nothing like this

bunch of Love Island fans with phones

Andy C must be dying inside....
Yeah he must be dying inside. Sold out Wembly Arena, his biggest all night ever, terrible.
DsZWvLrW0AArrw6.jpg

He just needs to revert back to vinyl and stop using pre-pitched mp3s/sync buttons.

Also key clashes are becoming more and more frequent in his sets. I wonder if his ears are deteriorating?

Kin hell, what happened, you lot used to bumlick Andy till you were playing tonsil tennis from the bottom up....

If you weren't there how can you pass comment and as for the phones comments, it's probs cos your old nokia 3310 didn't have built in cameras at the time :D:D:D

On a serious note tho, it was an incredible night, Andy destroyed it for 5 hours and the staging looked incredible...

a dj packing out a football stadium isnt impressive tbh

Rod Stewart played to 4 million people on coco cabana beach in the 90's

if Andy ever fills up an entire country that would be impressive i guess

call me when he sells out France or Ireland

until then he's just a bedroom dj in my eyes, same as me

King chin strokers.
Its all good for dnb. Perhaps its not exactly up some of our streets, but some of u fags got into dnb by listening to pendulum.
Everyone needs to start somewhere and stuff like this brings it to the masses. Pretty sure he's the only dnb dj thats done something of this magnitude. Well played to him.

nah he's just a bedroom dj mate

admittedly he's got a very big bedroom ... with thousands of people paying to be there but it's just a big bedroom

just because international football matches take place there doesn't stop it being a bedroom.

neil armstrong hasn't even been on the moon

rockets landing on planet earth need runways, rockets taking off planet earth need thousands of men, thousands of tonnes of scaffolding and years of preparation

to think neil landed his little tin rocket vertically in the sand then blasted off vertically 70 years ago is hilarious

he's just a bedroom astronaut, no moon for neil.

It's no last set @ Bagleys that's for sure :lol:

I bet there's not a single whiff of marijuana smoke in that place :lol:

Gone are the days you could see him in some run down venue it's all about the show now. The bigger the better by the looks of it.

Fair play on the set though keeping it from the roots

As for the phones you wouldn't of been able to record anything back in the day through the thick fog of smoke and murky attitudes

Well done though Andy you sold out.. In more ways than one I suppose :lol:

Any links to the set ?

Every video I've seen of it he's actually playing decent stuff which surprised me
It would be fun, wonder whether the system was up to the job for a crowd that size

Back
Top Bottom