ANDY C - ALL NIGHT - O2 ACADEMY BRIXTON - 31.10.14

RAM HQ

The recent announcement of Andy C’s All Night return to the Capital has sent shockwaves reverberating through clubland.
Friday 31st October sees ‘The Executioner’ take over the turntables once more, to execute a technically astute performance on which his blistering beats are based.

The pre-sale launches next Wednesday 2nd July at 9am exclusively to everyone thats signed up: www.andycallnight.com

Now I love Andy, but this 6 hour thing is getting out of control, Brixton o2, really? Take it back to Fabric where he played an hour of solid 90's old school and rewound every fucking tune. This isnt history anymore this is making money...

if it was that bad last time im sure it was noticed and will b sorted cos the sound at Electric Brixton was spot on. Does that mean u wont b going now?

Now I love Andy, but this 6 hour thing is getting out of control, Brixton o2, really? Take it back to Fabric where he played an hour of solid 90's old school and rewound every fucking tune. This isnt history anymore this is making money...

Yep I'll be going, but the vibe was definitely lost at Brixton Electric, and will be even more so here. Fabric was the best atmosphere, and you didnt have a metal barrier and a 20ft between you and the decks.

All about the smaller venues!

totally know where your coming from mate. cos its his show he should b shipping the crates of wax and dj the way djing was meant to be done,but times have changed and in my opinion no one comes close to the mans skills up there. he plays some wank tunes but 95% of the set is massive

Yea agree with everything said, end of the day he's too big to do smaller venues now but o2 brixton is particularly soulless out of all the venues I've been too.

Yea agree with everything said, end of the day he's too big to do smaller venues now but o2 brixton is particularly soulless out of all the venues I've been too.

There's no intimacy which I prefer at a rave, Fabric is ideal for me. You can't blame the man for wanting to go big. I just thought HE would prefer somewhere smaller that's all. I'll go no doubt, no doubt he'll smash it!

Tiesto did 12 hours tho :teeth:

And only played 6 tunes

- - - Updated - - -

I doubt I'll be going. I'm all about the smaller nights at the moment. There is a better community at nights such as Flexout etc...

Andy is still and always will be my favourite DJ but I think I only liked about 10% of the tunes he played at the last one. The first one at Fabric was the best one though. The vibe was noice.
There won't be enough room at 02 academy for me to stroke my chin when he plays Metropolis either.

And only played 6 tunes

- - - Updated - - -

I doubt I'll be going. I'm all about the smaller nights at the moment. There is a better community at nights such as Flexout etc...

Andy is still and always will be my favourite DJ but I think I only liked about 10% of the tunes he played at the last one. The first one at Fabric was the best one though. The vibe was noice.
There won't be enough room at 02 academy for me to stroke my chin when he plays Metropolis either.

I would have thought Fabric room 1 would be way more packed than the Academy? That was one of the main reasons I avoided the first one...

Electric was cool though, system was on point and there was generally enough room.

Little bit apprehensive about the system at the Academy though... sound just gets lost in that place.

Most probably won't put me off going though, tunes were on point last time round, looking forward to some more classics making an appearance next time round.

Back
Top Bottom