DnB ANDY C : ALIVE (The Death of Djing?)

Re: The Death of Djing?

It says Alive so i reckon it will be something special. i dont reckon it will be your run of the mill 'live' show

id watch it out of curiosity, but come on, does andy not realise his whole appeal is his ability on the decks. i dont care how fucking cleverly he can manipulate a live synthesizer...
still he gets the benefit of the doubt untill we see what it actually is

It says Alive so i reckon it will be something special. i dont reckon it will be your run of the mill 'live' show

Exactly, i can't see it being a standard live show.. i can't imagine Andy C has just decided to go down the same route as the likes of Chase & Status, where in my mind they most likely did it for the money. All you have to do is compare how much either charges for a night to see whos doing it for the £££..

tbf whatever it is, he'll have put alot of thought into it and surely will be aiming to give the true raver what they really want to hear.. i wanna find out more!!

^^^most likely that when you think about it :s

---------- Post added at 12:36 ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 ----------

The other possibility is its an album tour...

Andy C also just cancelled playing at a night in Reading tonight (where im going), "Due to recording agreements that have been moved forward". Blatently that

My best guess is that it would be a live show, or it could be something that they are doing alongside the release of the documentary ...

i remember an interview where andy said he was most comfortable behind the turntables or something to that reckoning so I highly doubt he's just jumping on a live show.
no point speculating without having a clue so ill leave it at that :)

Andy, what's all this? Quote 'He will be performing a unique new live headline set', i'm expecting the worst.

This whole live thing is balls! I swear Loadstar Live at Nass was just them B2b on the decks. I couldn't see all that well but it's definitely what it sounded like!

ye sounded like your standard dj set but i guess if they get payed extra $ for saying theyre djing 'live' who can blame them

Back
Top Bottom