DnB ANDY C : ALIVE (The Death of Djing?)

50256_253162948300_1730106_n.jpg

ANDY'S ALIVE???????

Ive heard andy's having talks with the aliens about doing a live show on there mothership... Hype tipped me off. Keep it low tho, it was menna be a surprise when he get's beamed up.

Reading threads like this is hilarious. I'm sure it's nothing. I'm sure Andy C has not stopped, nor will ever stop, DJing.

...unless it's to have his own cooking show.

The rumour about him being Jeremy Beadle's son is true and Jeremy Beadle is going to come on stage during his set and complete the final step in his most epic prank to date; convincing the nation he was dead for several years.
THAT is why it is called Alive.

shiiit. in perth west australia we've got andy on the lineup for stereosonic, which has always been a mainstream electro/house event.... hope its andy on 3 decks not a shitty live set..

mate of mine went to a rave on friday that andy was meant to be playing. they announced that andy had cancelled due to "prior recording commitments"
Could this be a clue to the puzzle?? recording commitments?? new album maybe???

Andy did post on his twitter that he was playin a set somewhere else that night, however could of been a coverup lol!!

I dunno, jus speculating!

I reckon he's gonna link up with David Blaine and see how long they can mix/mc for in a clear box suspended inside fabric.

Back
Top Bottom