Andy C 6 hour set

della111

VIP Junglist
http://www.andyc.cc/andy-c-dj-set/

For the first time in his 20+ year history, this autumn Andy C will be performing a 6 hour DJ set at a location soon to be announced.
To witness this landmark event, be the first to have access to tickets, and exclusive content, enter your details below.

More news to follow soon…

may have to get down for this

6 hours is what i just did at work. sept, it'll be mixing. all this time. Mind. blown
(thats right i had a 6 hour day)

i saw him do 4 hours at the end. so this will be magical. cant wait to here him go through the old acid house tracks.

One thing i have never understood about these long sets is what happens when you need a piss.

I'd defently need a few in six hours, especially since booze would be around.

One thing i have never understood about these long sets is what happens when you need a piss.

I've thought that too before, saw the Marky B2B with Andy for 6 hours at the End and had to run to the toilets at the last possible moment for a piss.

I have seen people take sly leaks in the dark corners of the end...really depends where its located.
alternative is a pisspot

EDIT
just realised you were referring to the DJ and what he does when he needs a piss! hahaha. pissbag/pot seems the best option!

I've thought that too before, saw the Marky B2B with Andy for 6 hours at the End and had to run to the toilets at the last possible moment for a piss

Man what a fucking night that was i think they played like 8 hours between then didnt it end at like 7/730?

Man what a fucking night that was i think they played like 8 hours between then didnt it end at like 7/730?

thats the one. My pal was on such a hype he threw up on his own shoes about 50 times.

left around 6.30 and was wandering around tottenham court road spangled hahaha. the good old days.

EDIT
just realised you were referring to the DJ and what he does when he needs a piss! hahaha. pissbag/pot seems the best option!

hhahahaha.

yup thats my main concern, the crowd.

I'vr done a 4-5 hour set before for someones brithday before, always had to play long ass house tracks to give me a good 10 minutes or so to piss and come back.

If andy runs off, everyone will try and hump his leg on the way to the loo coz they cant hold their bromance in, then he'll piss him self and ruin the night, this needs to be thought through.

hahaa.

think i need to get me a job soon

thats the one. My pal was on such a hype he threw up on his own shoes about 50 times.

left around 6.30 and was wandering around tottenham court road spangled hahaha. the good old days.

Hhaha i was much the same 2gs of md later lol, i miss the end so very much

Back
Top Bottom