Andy C 6 hour set

Someone grab some nice vids, cant't go to this, gutted, however, club will be ultimate ramo, which I wont be dissapointed about.
Would like to hit up the crimbo party tho, thats the final stop on the RAM 20yr tour I think

So fucking jealous. Look forward to hearing if it lived up to expectations (pretty confident it will...)

FUUUUUCK. I am hurting. Have plenty of videos to upload. Fuck. I didnt move all night didn't even piss. Raw.

First hour or so was shit IMO so went to catch calyx and teebee in room 2, after that though he went in HARD. Loads of jungle, old ram, old school hardcore, darkside, anthems, the lot. Absolute legend!

First hour or so was shit IMO so went to catch calyx and teebee in room 2, after that though he went in HARD. Loads of jungle, old ram, old school hardcore, darkside, anthems, the lot. Absolute legend!

fingers-in-ears.jpg

I hope that everyone that went last night gets massive aches and pains in their balls for a week.

from andys fb:

wow! what a buzz...I am truly blessed...nearly 7 hours and we could have carried on! amazing, i'll never forget...thank you to everyone that came along for the ride...true soldiers :)

Back
Top Bottom