Andy C 6 Hour Set Full MP3

How big is the file & is it only yourself that has it James? The birth of my daughter stopped me hitting this night, saw him in Reading a few weeks back but doesn't make up for missing 6 hours :/

Moskit also has it

Hehe, no not at all I was just curious as to how big the file was thats all.

And yeah I've read through the thread, sorry if it came across otherwise.

Yeah James can be a bit of a cunt, and it looks like his inbox is full.

As Sc0tty said, Moskit also has it.

485792_463628150348876_1818431982_n.jpg

I also has it.

and oh my days... it. is. gully.

I thought Dbridge's 5 hour set was gutter but this...

wow. just wow.

Just spoke to James on the phone his inbox is full.

But if you post your request on his visitor board he will attend to it as quick as possible.

Unfortunately Red One put a 128 bit dynamic encrypted password on the original upload after the Sound Engineer likened him to Mick Hucknall, which our good friend James has managed to hack and generate an access key to.

Big up James.

starting to get a tad bit ridicolous, still funny though

edit: ok now it gets just plain cruel

Last edited:
any of you guys get a PM from alphaF? :)

I got it, I'm mastering the mix atm, found it to be a little bit too quiet, running it through T-Racks for maximum boost. It's coming along well, you can hear a beige man shouting 'fuck off' a lot more clearly now.

I'll up the mastered version tomorrow, @ anyone who wants it, get a private message to me and I'll send it your way.

This set is too much! Anyone know the jungle tune that drops at 4 hours 27 mins? I'm sure someone will know it I've heard it a few times but don't know the name... I want it!

This set is too much! Anyone know the jungle tune that drops at 4 hours 27 mins? I'm sure someone will know it I've heard it a few times but don't know the name... I want it!

shame on u mish.
thats this

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom