Andy C - 2 hour set + dribble ... lastnight

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by EWOKS, Oct 24, 2010.

1. EWOKS

EWOKS POTATOES GONNA POTATE

So, my ears are still ringing, im guessing it was pretty loud .. but does anyone know if Andys set was any good .. i mean , i was there .. one minute im jumping about to b:complex , i go to buy a drink .. and buy myself 3 pints of Kronenberg and 2 double jack daniels to neck as shots .. coz i had to cue like 15 mins .. next thing im waking up in this chair next to the dancefloor dribbling on my t-shirt .. and Logistics is playing, then its the end of the night .. so i got two hours sleep , but at the wrong time .. was so fuckin loud i dunno how i managed to nod off .. anyone else ever fallen asleep at a rave ? .. i once had loads of e's .. tapped some fella on the shoulder and said " do you want to buy a 9" grinder " ... next thing ive got the bloke in my face saying " what did you just say to me , summit about a grinder " ... then i realised i wasnt at work, i was at a rave ...swear on my life thats true .. started going in this delirious pill dream, where your only half conscious, and i thought i was at work for a second .. good times, but i think the brains suffering ..:pat:

2. Moskit

Moskit :rodigan: Staff Member

Fucking lol

3. Junglist_007

Junglist_007 learning difficulties

I've never falling sleep at rave, but I know what you mean by delirious pill dream. I once thought I was driving my car it felt so real. My mate was shaking me wake up don't die. It's so weird you just drift off but brain still active, it really felt like I was driving.

4. spiderfran286

spiderfran286 "Yes, squid pro roe..."

sam you crack me up

5. TongueFlap

TongueFlap Flappin'

fell asleep in a couple of pubs before after too many beers. Then was chucked out by some lard arse bouncer :)

6. luciduk

luciduk Active Member

this makes me feel better about my life :)

7. dose.bs1

dose.bs1 THE DADDY

Haha you ledgend. I have a mate the does this and has done on and off at raves for the last 10 years or so, even on base. We were at lokata a while back and he was lying down on the seats by the bar sleepin.. as you do, about an hour later I seen him in the top room, he had a toilet seat round his neck like a massive necklace, when I started laghing and asked him where the fuck he had got it from he looked at it really sketchy then did the same to me and carried on dancing. He didn't know where it had come from. I will always remember that.