Andy C :”Nightlife vol.3” on Ram

Discussion in 'Drum & Bass' started by Radius, Mar 19, 2006.

1. Radius

Radius Give me back my passport u slags

This is a mouth watering selection of tomorrow’s beats. He hasn’t just got his finger on the pulse, he’s practically the heartbeat ! Kicking off with Benny Pages’s excellent “Turn the Lights Down”, this mix eases into the heavier tracks via a mellow Sub Fococus tune, and “In Love” an airy track by Jenna G, and Chase & Status. The mix turns towards the heavier side of things with “Heaven & Hell” by Xample & Crystal Clear. TC’s “Love and Happiness” is a killer dub, as is “Swamp Thing” by Sub Focus, and “The Shadow Knows” by Shimon. Andy C has plenty of exclusives, and its nice to hear most of eth styles of D&B being represented in one mix. I think this is the key to a lot of the top DJ’s success, they keep an open mind. Great listening.

2. BeyondTherapy

BeyondTherapy Well-Known Member

:dutty: :eek: :dutty: :eek: :dutty:

theres only 1 andy c hence i gave up mixing last year

sounds :gimp: but theres no point wannabeeing a big room dj >> not at my age << hahaha

anyway fupping wicked cd ... :banana: :banana: :banana:

3. dizetoot

dizetoot New Member

was a bit disappointed with nighlife 2, but still looking forward to picking this up :)

4. Radius

Radius Give me back my passport u slags

Some very smooth mixes...like teh double breakdowns, some very tough tracks...good all round selection :kermit: