and now for something completely different...

kama

benkama.net
VIP Junglist
9.4 for artistic impression. The reversed Atlas theme leaves the impression of a happy-go-lucky view of life in this otherwise plain and ascetic environment. Also opposed to Atlas, the subject is showing signs of a suffocated smile, almost innocent laughter, realizing the grand enfilade that she is not carrying the world on her shoulders, but clearly the other way around. In a smaller note, the cascet she has sheltered herself in, is crumbling apart (which is interestingly enough contradictory to her worriless world - a sign of a future catastrophe); Subjected to the huge strain of an individual not genuinely concerned about the immediate environment surrounding her.

moriaty

VIP Junglist
damn!!
i got a picture of my cat, in exactly the same pose, and body expression..!! only she flipped in her own litter box !!
hah..serves that bitch right for pissing on my bed..

Gumby

VIP Junglist
9.4 for artistic impression. The reversed Atlas theme leaves the impression of a happy-go-lucky view of life in this otherwise plain and ascetic environment. Also opposed to Atlas, the subject is showing signs of a suffocated smile, almost innocent laughter, realizing the grand enfilade that she is not carrying the world on her shoulders, but clearly the other way around. In a smaller note, the cascet she has sheltered herself in, is crumbling apart (which is interestingly enough contradictory to her worriless world - a sign of a future catastrophe); Subjected to the huge strain of an individual not genuinely concerned about the immediate environment surrounding her.
well written.
9.4 for accuracy.

Gumby

VIP Junglist
im actually a turtle. clearly not teenage mutant ninja style. laundry style.

does anyone actually know if turtles can turn themselves back upright if someone tips them over? i think that would be a cool experiment.

Radius

Its all a scam so start stealing
VIP Junglist
sounds like an opportunity to visit the zoo. you may get arrested, but that makes for a fun sunday I think
Not to make Mesh fell more self important, but God knew what he was doing when he gave a slow moving ( and easily molested by mesh) reptile a shell to hide in...bwah ha ha ha haaaaaaa :evil:

Fes Rock

Nothing..........
VIP Junglist
im actually a turtle. clearly not teenage mutant ninja style. laundry style.

does anyone actually know if turtles can turn themselves back upright if someone tips them over? i think that would be a cool experiment.
yes they can actually, takes a few, but yesh

mesh

VIP Junglist
Not to make Mesh fell more self important, but God knew what he was doing when he gave a slow moving ( and easily molested by mesh) reptile a shell to hide in...bwah ha ha ha haaaaaaa :evil:
nothing could make me feel more self-important. I have self importance tacked down