And a new producer walks into the building.

Materia

Hello everyone. My name is Chris and I'm new to this forum. I release DnB/Dubstep/Drumstep/Chillstep/Lovestep all under the alias "Materia". I joined the forum in search of new music, and to have a place to share/gather production techniques. I'll take a moment to share a little information about myself.

I'm 26. I currently reside in Memphis, Tennessee. I come from a music loving family. I started playing guitar when I was 10. I've learned by playing and mimicking artists from Pink Floyd and King Crimson, to Nine Inch Nails and Slayer.

Within the last four years, I've turned my attention to electronic music. I started off doing remixes of my favorite video game music, but eventually started working on some original music.

Hopefully I can gain some knowledge about music production from this forum. Currently I'd say my strengths would be a keen ear for drum EQ'ing and a knack for mixing music. My weaknesses would be creating high level synths.

Well anyways, I hope to learn something here, and maybe I can give back to you guys in return. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom