Anchorman sequel

IS THIS POLL NECESSARY

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Teddy

60%
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
On Wednesday evening, Will Ferrell stopped by Conan O'Brien's talk show in character as Ron Burgundy to make an important announcement: Paramount Pictures has officially greenlit a sequel to the hugely popular 2004 comedy "Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy."

After playing some jazz flute and poking fun at Conan, Ferrell made his official announcement. "As of oh-nine-hundred hours Mountain Time, Paramount Pictures and myself, Ronald Joseph Aaron Burgundy, have come to terms on a sequel for 'Anchorman.' It is official: There will be a sequel to 'Anchorman.'"

He then played more jazz flute and disappeared into the curtains.
fuck yea, this better not disappoint

Last edited by a moderator:

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
alright alright ron burgundy and his team were awesome but fucking married to childrend christina appelgate who did like 76% of that film sucked balls so you do the maths big boy

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
she sucked man face it also im drunk as a mong at the office. vodka and i got beer and wine and shit. i dont know how this is gonna go quite honestly

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
WHAT IS THAT. A SMILEY. DONT TRY ANY FUNNY STUFF SONNY JIM ME BOY LAD OR IM GOING TO YOUR profile and maybe you can smoke yourself in the head ill write that dont doubt it. POINT IS IM AT THE CENTER, NOT YOU.

$marty

Dexcell
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
and there was much rejoice, and mother's treated to nice seafood dinners everywhere, and thus never called again...

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
i know i love that dog, he fucks him right up for eyeballing. makes me chuckle.

no youre right, the first one is shite, its only the bits with will ferrelll whats funny. christina applegate is terrible. i cant believe i remembered her name, thats brilliant.