Anarchy in the UK

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by Catsel, Oct 29, 2012.

1. Catsel

Catsel Well-Known Dismember

[​IMG]
    ‘Time to Wake Up’ Report
    -RT

Interesting...

The BBC have a report from the 28th.. but i don't think they have made anything since the actual report came out.

The UK is the new US..

BRING ON THE METH

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2015
  2. JHSE23

JHSE23 the yen

In reality crime numbers are down and gdp is up. Our gang problem is, according to the expert brought in from the US, 'laughable'.

3. Kenneth4Eva

Kenneth4Eva Let's Breed

lol the uk is a joke. make guns legal i say. let us cull some of the weak

4. Sweaty Teddy

Sweaty Teddy Nob'ed

We already got enough crack heads and smack heads. But more to the point I think the gang problem is only really prevalent in inner city areas (I live in a shitty town in Somerset and I've seen no gangs here), where there is low income,thousands of people living under the poverty line and generally not having many other options other than to turn to a life of crime and violence. You can try and say they're scum but it's not actually their fault, just the way shit pans out. They go to shit schools where they don't get a decent education more to the point they probably don't give a shit about the education because they don't actually think it's going to gain them anything due to the stereotype attached to them, the schools are full of people in the same situation, they have seen the shit lives of their parents whilst they're barely scraping a living and they've watched people in older generations turn to gang life and make decent money(Although I do think it is glamourised in todays society) and they think I can do that. But who does wants to live in a life of squalor earning minimum wage which is barely enough to live on anyway, when you can go round shot drugs, rob people and earn more money than some people do in a year in a week. Drugs is big business. And as stated this goes on all the time and most of the time people are getting away with it so they don't really see a problem with it. Please note I have no evidence to back up my claims I'm just guessing that this is probably what turns most people to gangs, it's all they know kind of thing. I'd also like to add that it will never end, there will always be gangs and they will always try to stop gangs like the war on drugs it can't be won.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2012
  5. Kenneth4Eva

Kenneth4Eva Let's Breed

this is england

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2015