Discussion in 'Advertisements' started by dj ekim, Mar 31, 2010.

1. dj ekim

dj ekim I've been naughty, I'm banned

Mar 8, 2009
    Alright guys here it is! The Analog Junglist is up and going finally ready to join.

There are membership rates from a single month to a full year so you can try the service and see what this is all about. Im not trying to make it to where you have to commit $300 at a time to the pool. Things are tight, i understand. If you have questions besides these just go to the site and read the info there or email me.

"Ekim, what do i get when i join the Analog Junglist?"

As a member you will recieve a MINIMUM of 5 vinyl every month as well as random gifts that any junglist would love to have. Now as far as the minimum is concerned I have to pay more for some vinyl than others and thats what determines how many you get but again you get the minimum of 5 (this month everyone received 8-9 for the first month launch). I am going to do my best to make sure that every dj that joins my service will be well taken care of. There are a ton of cool things that the labels are giving me and im passing right onto you as well ranging from dj sets to promos.

"What if i live outside of the United States and want to join?"

ill just need your full address and ill find out what the difference in shipping will be and ill just add it on the top. I will only be charging the difference in shipping costs and no more. I can say that most often the charge isnt more than $13 per month but I do have to check your address to make sure. just email the address to djekim AT hotmail DOT com

"What labels are you purchasing your vinyls directly from?"

So far i have Celestial Conspiracy, Toxemia Records, Sweet Sensi, and Hum Drums Recordings, JungleX, Dubchamber, and Jungle Riddim and i have many more in the works. That doesnt mean that those are the only labels that you will receive by any means! I have a ton of vinyl from labels such as N2O, 720deg, and Renegade Hardware just to name a few.

"How do I know that im protected in my purchase?"

Pay Pal protects you from bad vendors by giving you the option to make a dispute about your purchase. Here are a few links to the Pay Pal site that will further explain this service.

" What is the deal with these dubplates being released through Analog Junglist?

These are going to be small press vinyls that are going to be exclusive to the pool and will NOT be available to ANYONE outside of the pool. you will be able to purchase extra copies for some of the releases but not all. These are going to be extremely rare and sought after. They are going to have some of the biggest names in jungle on them but you wont know who till its out. this means that it is possible to completely miss a big tune and never get to see it again for purchase through the catalog.

If you have any questions feel free to either ask here or email me at