analog bass in FL

krease

ez peeps, what would you say is the best in built FL synth to make a nice gritty analog bass? TS404? 3xosc?

also whats the synthesis behind the sound?

Krease.

3xosc........av not got to grips wiv ts4o4 yet.

anyway jus buy massive and zeta and £50s worth of tiger and or cobra and stay in all weekend.

ive got both, TBH massive has been doing me head in recently, cant get the sounds i want out of it.

if you want any help with massive let me know. jus post in this thread and i'll see if i can help. am relatively knowledgeable with it.

if you want any help with massive let me know. jus post in this thread and i'll see if i can help. am relatively knowledgeable with it.

cool! i wanna get a real dirty sound almost like the sound in "eastern jam"

ppl say its the brutal electro patch, but i wanna make a sound LIKE that, not that exact sound!

Krease

cool! i wanna get a real dirty sound almost like the sound in "eastern jam"

ppl say its the brutal electro patch, but i wanna make a sound LIKE that, not that exact sound!

Krease

have you got camel phat and what DAW are you using?

plus am finishing work soon so may have to continue this later al be back online after 7.

there is a brutal electro in massive if thats what your talkin bout so could you then insert that into a good effect like camel phat or insta jungla

have you got camel phat and what DAW are you using?

FL studio, ive got various distortion vst's

i just tried to find the brutal electro patch but its not there, maybe i got the older version, anyone got the patch to share please?

Krease.

there should be two. brutal electro and brutal electro 2 go on browser and search bass sounds on the right hand side. sorry if thats blatant and you already did it.

there should be two. brutal electro and brutal electro 2 go on browser and search bass sounds on the right hand side. sorry if thats blatant and you already did it.

yer, the situation is my comp was gunna bust on me so i quickly threw everything i needed onto a external hd, but i musnt have coppied the massive files accross properly and now i dont have presets or Kore files (wateva theyre called), thought id never need them anyway, until now heh....

well i'll go home tonight and try and make the same sound as brutal electro, shunt be too hard and after i'll come on ere and explain what to do where in massive for ya, that way you'll learn how to fully tweak and carve out a sound like brutal. ez.

well i'll go home tonight and try and make the same sound as brutal electro, shunt be too hard and after i'll come on ere and explain what to do where in massive for ya, that way you'll learn how to fully tweak and carve out a sound like brutal. ez.

cheers bruv that would be perfect!!!

krease

cheers bruv that would be perfect!!!

krease

sorry krease last night i wasnt at my other cpu,

am away on business now till next tuesday but when i get back i will do it i've set a reminder on my blackberry so i shud remember.

again sorry for the delay fella

sorry krease last night i wasnt at my other cpu,

am away on business now till next tuesday but when i get back i will do it i've set a reminder on my blackberry so i shud remember.

again sorry for the delay fella

in your own time mate!!

kreaSe

Back
Top Bottom