An Who Sez? new tune, need feedback please

Big Up The man like Jay Walker!!!
THis is a good idea man, well good concept an the lyrics fit really well with the track. I like the drum edits, they keep it simple, to the point an effective on the dancefloor.
Needs some more punch in the beat an a couple more bass/synth noises to fill it out but a well good concept.
Who's the MC?
:wave:

Dj_Fozzybear said:
Big Up The man like Jay Walker!!!
THis is a good idea man, well good concept an the lyrics fit really well with the track. I like the drum edits, they keep it simple, to the point an effective on the dancefloor.
Needs some more punch in the beat an a couple more bass/synth noises to fill it out but a well good concept.
Who's the MC?
:wave:

Tis MC 5-0 vox offa sample cd, wicked mc imo.

Ill take the advise on board, hold tight for a revised version, cheers fozzy! :beers:

jay walker said:
Tis MC 5-0 vox offa sample cd, wicked mc imo.

Ill take the advise on board, hold tight for a revised version, cheers fozzy! :beers:

He is good man, he has got a well good tone, and you can hear his lyrics!!!!
I am looking forward to the update!!!:bounce:
BIG UPS!!!!:bounce:

jay walker said:
Nice work Jay, I really like the bline/synth in the intro, the one after the drop doesn't really do it for me (each to his own though!)

Other than that, I think the tune just needs to 'grime' it up a bit (phatter/bigger drums etc.)

Nice work man, I'd really like to see that intro bline used more, it's baad (y)

I thought swingbeats went out last year :teeth:

Cheers Guvnor, Yer the intro bline is what grabs me too, maybe a rework incorporating it is needed.

As for the swingbeat, they did go out last year, but im old school, seen? :D

sdm said:
Nice work Jay, I really like the bline/synth in the intro, the one after the drop doesn't really do it for me (each to his own though!)

Other than that, I think the tune just needs to 'grime' it up a bit (phatter/bigger drums etc.)

Nice work man, I'd really like to see that intro bline used more, it's baad (y)

I thought swingbeats went out last year :teeth:

Back
Top Bottom