An homage to Mr Fletch...

just turn everything a tad down, and that sub a (tad*2) down in the mix.

These hi hats needs a mixdown between them.
All in all, I enjoyed listening to it. Good ideas you've put there :)

Those hats seem quite piercing as they are, maybe bring them down a little? And Bring the white noise down a little bit too. Thats all from me (y)

that would be it. soundgoodizer is an exciter based on maxiums. you can get you-wa-shock! for free and it is very similar. all in all i dont think exciters are good for much other than that excited high frequencies sound old virus records used to have on the hi hats.

i like the bassline and intro but the drums are letting it down.... bassline is nice and chilled got a nice tone too. post it up once uv sorted the drums man!

If you want some help with drumwork in FL just let me know dude

it would be appreciated mate.

Ya see... i can get a fairly good beat down that sounds pretty raw but as soon as it comes to adding bass, im fucked because i use quite a bit of compression on the drums to give them that original edge. know what i mean?

it would be appreciated mate.

Ya see... i can get a fairly good beat down that sounds pretty raw but as soon as it comes to adding bass, im fucked because i use quite a bit of compression on the drums to give them that original edge. know what i mean?

You mean that the bass ducks away your drums?

Na. The other way around.

The drums get drowned out under the sub. It's not the EQing problems either. I make sure that they've all got their own frequency space.

Plus, the hats and stuff just lose excitement. PAIN IN THE ARSE!

It's all to do with your compression levels and EQ. Write a drumloop, or find one that you already have these problems with. put them in a zipped loop package and send them my way, I'll take a look and see if I can make them sound ok.

Back
Top Bottom