An experimental 174bpm single from me

Menosance

aka OSOI
VIP Junglist
Hi there,

I hope all is well. I am posting a recent single that I have made. It is quite experimental and extremely aimed at the minimal and deep headz.

The first one is called God Forgive Me. It is the A side and focused a little bit towards club-oriented but minimal nonetheless:
https://soundcloud.com/menosance/menosance-god-forgive-me/s-C6GyT

The next one is called Some Sounds. It is the B side and it is extremely experimental. It features an ENA-esque type of sounds which I adore:
https://soundcloud.com/menosance/menosance-some-sounds/s-DeH1A

Tbh, I am tempted to send this single to CX Digital, but first I want to hear what you lads think.

Cheers, Much Love
Meno :D

'God forgive me' has a great atmosphere and some interesting sounds. Good work.

'Some Sounds' is a bit too minimal & out there for me. It would make a good basis for a D&B tracks with 2 step beats and menacing bass stabs

'God forgive me' has a great atmosphere and some interesting sounds. Good work.

'Some Sounds' is a bit too minimal & out there for me. It would make a good basis for a D&B tracks with 2 step beats and menacing bass stabs

Thanks for your feedback fluff :) Highly appreciated. Yeah, Some Sounds is a bit leftfield haha.

God forgive me (why that title btw? :p) is great! great deep vibe. Although the intro is a bit to long the same for my taste. A minute of pads is a little too much for me..

Some sounds is not really something for my taste.. But I do love those stabby basssounds in the middle

God forgive me (why that title btw? :p) is great! great deep vibe. Although the intro is a bit to long the same for my taste. A minute of pads is a little too much for me..

Some sounds is not really something for my taste.. But I do love those stabby basssounds in the middle

Thanks mate :) Well, I did a act a little bit sinful the night before, hence the title. I try to keep the track names very personal. Some Sounds was really just jamming with some sounds :teeth: Feedback highly appreciated lad :)

Back
Top Bottom