An Essay on Drum and Bass.

marcelkennard

Storms comin in Annie
VIP Junglist
I am writing a 5000 word essay on Drum and Bass for my studies at university. Has anyone come across any articles or texts relevant to drum and bass that could be used academically? I am thinking of focusing on the relevance of the music in youth culture today but if anyone has any interesting suggestions or ideas for angles with which I can approach the subject then please share :) ta

There was a really good interview with Shy FX, trigga (with 2 eyes)and a few other peeps from ages ago. might be of some use to you, that is really the main issue they focus on.

write an essay about dubstep.

the final sentence could be, "and thats why we listen to drum n bass"

there is a book called "all crews"
havent read it myself but its meant to be informative

All Crews for sure ! other than that theres quite some decent videos on youtube

All crews is a must be I think you might be lacking in sources if you are writing a 5,000 word essay. Whats the actual title of the essay?

what what what?

u want us to do ur research for u? haha

haha yeah mate you can if you like!

Thanks for all the advice though, I've ordered a couple of books off Amazon on their way including All Crews. If you guys are interested then let me know and I will post up my essay for your pleasure when it's complete!

ha, gl finding peer reviewed articles on dnb

IMO, i'd research drugs & music, youth trends, music production or something like that, then just apply it to dnb

gl anyway !

Back
Top Bottom