an anecdote

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by CRoOK, Mar 30, 2011.

1. CRoOK

CRoOK Audio Artillery

I am standing on an open air platform waiting for a my train. I move to the far end of the platform to enjoy a hand rolled tobacco cigarette away from other commuters. I am aware that platforms are no smoking areas, but do not forsee it as an issue, i am away from everyone else and nothing is going to explode if i ignite my cancerous vice.

A man in his mid fifties with an air of arrogant self importance marches towards me in a fashion that suggests he is not impressed with my actions. On arrival he enquires, in a particularly nasal and annoying voice "you know this is a no smoking area?". I reply that i was under that impression, but was just getting my fix before the train arrives, adding that i dont see it as a major problem. He retorts that "it is a problem because its a illegal, its not on. are you going to put it out?". For my own satisfaction i lead him on a ruse by initially replying "yes" and then after a pause adding "when im finished". The gentlemen can take no more and advises me he is going to retrieve the station staff and make an example of me. I observe him march back from whence he came, down the stairs and into the ticket purchase hall to inform the pale warden of the tickets.

I finish my delicious tobacco stick, watch the train pull into the station and board said train. I take a seat close to where the stairs lead onto the platform. The train begins to leave just as the gentlmen i had exchanged words with arrives back on the platform. Due to his discrimanatory and petty attitude not only must he watch his train disappear before his very eyes, he gets to watch me signal him from the train with the following cryptic hand sign :jerkit:

2. herojuana

herojuana hairy kuala

...tits or gtfo

3. DamageCase7

DamageCase7 Better off dead.

4. Fire starter

Fire starter Active Member

5. Dagz

Dagz Well-Known Member

6. $marty

$marty Dexcell Staff Member

Haha nicely done Ginsters!

7. Controller

Controller (╯'□')╯︵ ┻━┻

Good work.

You should have put it out on your tongue and then cartwheeled away from him just to see his reaction.

8. luciduk

luciduk Active Member

9. Forau

Forau CONCUSSION RECS

10. MARKLAR

MARKLAR International Tracksuit Salesman

haha good work

11. EWOKS

EWOKS POTATOES GONNA POTATE

for those who didnt read it all ...

cunt asks him to nub his shmoke out at train station .. ... he says fuck off ... cunt complains and misses train .

12. mr karnage

mr karnage deep inside the jungle

13. groelle

groelle Well-Known Member

14. EuroTide

EuroTide Well-Known Member

15. JamesZero

JamesZero aka Zero Beats

haha that is quite funny.

I never understood why the smoking ban would apply on an open train platform, seems stupid.

16. Subjekt Music

Subjekt Music Well-Known Member

Good work Crookers!

17. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

i think i been drinking alot lately. im not sure but i think i mightve been. i been tired too. hope they didnt notice at work. i really like this job. bit paranoid now,
    think thats the coffee taking over. but speaking of cigarettes made me think of coffe which in turn made me think of drinking and so forth,
    your story made me ponder a thing, please bear with me now, but consider dating.
    that thing, far as i know, is not customary in europe?
    you dont eye each other up at... the library... or the mosque (church for terrorist basically)... park, or at work (or some other sober place)
    and then sneak around like cats and then finally when youve worked up the guts to ask her out on a date, sit soberly in a restaurnant,
    order and chew with your mouth closed, laugh at her jokes, only talk about genral things, avoid burning points like religion and politics etc.
    'get to know each other', develop a relationship from out of that, maybe a movie or a piano concerto for a few times,
    then dinner at someones house, with or maybe without friends, perhaps a goodnight kiss, you can then say youre 'dating' this person (like they say on tv) aaaaaand....
    then meet grand wizard sauron and battle hydras or the emperor and parents and ask for her hand in marriage or what ever the hell it is that happens at that point, i dont watch tv enough to actually be sure, but i digress, getting carried away here.
    i mean i know how to do it, and i have been on a fair few, but my point is
    in our generation and, i imagine, part of the world you just dont date. you meet shit drunk at a party of some kind, club, rave, pub or whatever, have a ball, snog,
    exchange numbers, even sleep together with a little bit of luck, and thats that. dates and getting to know each other come after the whole drunken holleration with hands in the air and banging bass and fiddling with little plastic bags containing powders and pills. drink drugs bass and sex is just about the best ice breaker there is. is it the easy way out btw? is it only a certain kind of person that behaves this way and the rest of the world actually do practice this 'dating'?
    it was always like that, in school too, albeit a tad less random.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2011
  18. Harry3

Harry3 Chuki

You are some sort of prophet

19. ApeCat

ApeCat Human Dubplate

Everybody fucks.

20. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

i know they do in norway, whoa boy, yessiree bob, do they ever. i worked in norway for quite some time and boy do they fuck in norway. hows aids giong in norway? aint but fourty people live in norway so that could turn out to be a problem, then again, im pretty sure the norwegians wouldnt be too bothered with a little aids. brush that off like a common cold, then proceed to club enemies to death. with baby seals.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2011