An American Horror Story

Catsel

Well☣Known Dismember
VIP Junglist
is it any good??

seen a few ads for it.. some look mental. some make it look like gay twilight shit.

MARKLAR

International Tracksuit Salesman
VIP Junglist
never heard of it
but ive found pretty much any horror movie or tv show doesnt scare me
maybe a shock here an there from not expecting something but other than that nothing.:teeth:

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
sometimes at work when i say hello to somebody i have to follow it up with YOU DUMB HOE under my breath. whats all that about.

RocksteadyUK

SkimoBeats
VIP Junglist
sometimes at work when i say hello to somebody i have to follow it up with YOU DUMB HOE under my breath. whats all that about.
hahaha

I think its quite good actually. Its not perticularly scary or anything..... its quite weird... but for some reason I havent been able to stop watching it. Im up to episode 8 and its just got even weirder! not going to give any of it away just in case any of you watch it... but if you like ghost horror then watch it...

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
ok you sold me on it, ill check it out and get back to you. ahmed do not fk this up for everybody you hear me.

Fes Rock

Nothing..........
VIP Junglist

YEA, IM REALLY INTO, THEY BEEN MORE FETSH LATELY THAN HORROR. BUT IM TOTALLY INTO THE SHOW, IT KEEPS ME WAITING FOR NEXT WEEKS EPISODE...HIGHLY RECOMENDED. THE GUYS WHO DO THIS SHOW USED TO DO 'SIX FEET UNDER' & "NIP TUCK'...ANYONE KNOWING THESE SHOWS WILL KNOW THIS IS JUST GOING TO BE WEIRD, AND IT IS....

YOU ALL UP TO DATE ROCKS?