An actual serious post about boat party

Radius

Full Spectrum Selection
VIP Junglist
http://www.thamescruises.com/rates.php

Looks like a 250 capacity boat from 8pm -2 am will cost £2120 plus hire of sound system

so minium will be 15 quid assuming only 200 people turn up..this is centrsal london..not through a mate..though a mate will have to check...and will also look at around Reading area, as then can get a free party set up on same night possibly ....will check into that

So a boat party won't be cheap especially if your looking to book a top name or 2 ...but it will be PHAT

jus make sure u check the sound level shit before u start blarring it out, don't want the decibel meter to cut it out 2 songs in...

id gladly be apart of this for 15 quid! Hit me up if you want any help with anything mate.
Fuck getting a big name down. Forum DJ's all the way!!!

Blurr isd right in London there will be sound restrictions..whereas near reading tehre are areas with no houses for miles which boat could cruise up and down.

Agree that we don't need a big name DJ, but would be nice to have 1 or 2 ..depends on rates last time I checked you could get Ray Keith, Nikki Balck Market, Break, peaople liek that for 400 quid or so....I would have thought somelie liek Spinback form total science would be fuken good, or break, or calibre, but hell what do i know.

I do know that is a lot of money to put up front, and I know I would not expect anyone to pay up front to someone they didi not trust so we would need to find someone everyone is cofortable with paying some sort of advance feee to , so the deposits are covered... anyway back to work]#

if its a party for the forum, then forum dj's should play,

if you wanna open the doors and make some monies then you'll need a name.

If we can fill the boat and cover teh costs, who gives a pants about anything else..after all then you need flyers, adds on stations, etc etc..fuck taht been tehre done that lots of work, can be a laugh but try getting chased over a roundabout when your on foot fly postin by some random fuck who tries ot run you over repeaditly for kicks...on a school night too dammit

Forum Djs FTW!!!!
We got enough talent on the forum!!!
Ill deffo be up for this 15 ahead!
pffft piece of piss!!!!

Fuck spending money on flyers n posters etc just advertise on here get all the people interested an if we can get 200 then go ahead with it if not then we should worry an start thinkin bout investing in promoting it otherwise would be a much better idea to get all the dnbforum fam plus friends of friends im sure if we can all get ateast 5-10 mates interested in comin along?!

Last edited:
Could do a back 2 back to back..done this on Panick sound sytem all Creative FM Dj's 9 of us b2b in 1 hour...was a sick mix..it was a 22 sound sytem party but man you shoulda seen that room pack out..rah good memories

Could do a back 2 back to back..done this on Panick sound sytem all Creative FM Dj's 9 of us b2b in 1 hour...was a sick mix..it was a 22 sound sytem party but man you shoulda seen that room pack out..rah good memories

if u can get 4-6 technics an 2-4cdj's (for exclusive tunes) an 2-3mixers then a b2b2b2b2b2b22b2 would be siiiick!
Do it like marky n zinc at the end!! (I know others have done it lol but still there set was sick i remember it to this day an it was years ago!)
We can all play of each other would be heavy!

like everyone has said, i'd pay up front, to get this off the ground, but i reckon it would be near impossible to get all the money up front. so we'd need some one with deep pockets who was willing to pay what we can't get up front.

definately forum deejays only. could make having a set a prize on one of chloe's comps maybe. or have massive b2b sessions all night so we could get all forum regular deejays playing.

they do boat partys down my way all the time 200 capacity same. but there is no noise restrictions it goes from southampton round the isle of wight and back its good shit

If Stu would let us use the forum name to promote (I'm sure he would), you could have a mix comp on here and the top 3 winners will get a set to play. Enough places online to promote it, and if it goes well, maybe Stu would be interested in a collab and doing it on the reg, maybe even pick up a few sponsors. Worth a thought.

Back
Top Bottom