An actual serious post about boat party

Forum DJ b2b.

Could always get heist b2b noize headline :D

Anyway definately on this.

Forum DJ b2b.

Could always get heist b2b noize headline :D

Anyway definately on this.

you say that. i bet heist and noize would do it for free aslong as you covered their transport costs. sounds like a good idea tho (y)

I would gladly pay anywhere between £15 and £30 for a ticket. I've promoted events myself and know how hard it is. If we needed flyers or anything like that printed I'd be happy to help.

Any northern heads looking to go down? I'm looking at Scotty & Gloxx. (y)

I would gladly pay anywhere between £15 and £30 for a ticket. I've promoted events myself and know how hard it is. If we needed flyers or anything like that printed I'd be happy to help.

Any northern heads looking to go down? I'm looking at Scotty & Gloxx. (y)

Would be game, as long as its at the start of the month... Sorry but I cant save my money for shit so at the end of the month I have no money to do anythin!

You would have to clear it with the waterways authority beforehand I think, I believe they insist on properly auditting your plan/safety staff beforehand for this sort of thing, to ensure they're qualified lifesavers & I think you have to have a percentage ratio of Lifesavers >>> Guests...

I know this because I looked at doing something simillar in Notts, but on a much smaller scale & it was very fucking long indeed!!!

Plus security, plus system, plus advertising?

Thats one large intial outlay...

Boat party sounds like a wicked idea.

Moskit does make some good point's though... if it's going to be too long it might be easier done in a small club or something.

You would have to clear it with the waterways authority beforehand I think, I believe they insist on properly auditting your plan/safety staff beforehand for this sort of thing, to ensure they're qualified lifesavers & I think you have to have a percentage ratio of Lifesavers >>> Guests...

I know this because I looked at doing something simillar in Notts, but on a much smaller scale & it was very fucking long indeed!!!

Plus security, plus system, plus advertising?

Thats one large intial outlay...

This.
Not to dampen down peoples hopes, cause I do think its an awesome idea. But before anyone thinks about chucking money into this, we need to make sure these sorts of things are covered...

On a side note... im always on cue for my baywatch routine...

boat party would be heavy, but supposing there are to many restrictions with sound/life savers etc etc a club would do just as good. start up some DNBforum events, using forum DJ's maybe get one bigname headliner and have a big ol' junglist mash up. it could easily be done, for every person off the forum would be bringing at least 1 person with them. putting on events is not that hard, between us we could hook this up easily! come on, do it, uh, DO IT.

We, (Breakneck) did 4 boat parties in Portsmouth a few years back in, on a 400 capacity 2 floor boat.

SDM & Triple M (& Charge) played at all, and John B & Pendulum (when they still made dnb and weren't hated) headlined one each & Stapleton who was resident MC for us got discovered by Chris Renegade Hardware at the Pendulum one.

Did them mid-summer (cept one at Halloween) and had fancy dress themes, Pirates, 80's (John B), Baywatch (bikinis:)) and Halloween.

Very good parties, but lugging sound systems up & down docks and gangways was exhausting.

I guess the boat hirer can fill me in on teh details. But my attitude is fuckit it is a private function, therefore fuck your health and saftey ( no offence *safety) ....if you cunts fall in I will piss on your head as you drown, that is my pledge to you all.

I won't write it off just yet, but to be honest it may be that I should have had thsi idea in February to stand a chance of getting it goin before end August...we shall see...one way or otehr ..there are 1000's of clubs...and well maybe teh next free party my mate does I will PM some peoepl here eth party line ya getmi

Found somewhere special today..its a paintball themed park, and its possible we can use it for a party. No promises, keep your fingers crossed this would be bad. 2 rigs at least, on in a w3ooden mock chruch, other in a mock, wait for it BOAT ...man looks l=bad..lets see what owner says

Back
Top Bottom