An a capella site

I've got a problem on every bbcode site I have an account on (including acapellas4u) where just a few seconds after logging in, I get automatically logged out. So I have to find alternatives :p

That site looks awesome, thanks for posting :)

I definitely recommend acapellas4u.co.uk - it has tons of stuff.

Also freesound.org is ok. And music radar.com has some vocal sample packs that are free. But freesound.org has less vocals than acapellas4u.co.uk

That site looks awesome, thanks for posting :)

I definitely recommend acapellas4u.co.uk - it has tons of stuff.

Also freesound.org is ok. And music radar.com has some vocal sample packs that are free. But freesound.org has less vocals than acapellas4u.co.uk

Freesound.org has a huge base of sounds, but I couldn't find any acappelas with the same quality as acappelas4u.

Freesound.org has a huge base of sounds, but I couldn't find any acappelas with the same quality as acappelas4u.

Freesound is great for everything really. Billain gave me the idea of using some cat purring samples, and i jumped on there and found heaps. But yeah a lot of the vocals arent that great, and ac4u is probably where you should stick with for them.

I've got a problem on every bbcode site I have an account on (including acapellas4u) where just a few seconds after logging in, I get automatically logged out. So I have to find alternatives :p

Won't that be browser related. Maybe clearing the cache might help or trying out a completely different one altogether. Could work.

Won't that be browser related. Maybe clearing the cache might help or trying out a completely different one altogether. Could work.

I've tried all that before man :s I really don't know what it could be that's causing this. Needless to say, I'm glad this isn't a bbcode forum. I don't really go onto BIAB anymore because of it

Back
Top Bottom