Amsterdam

hyperd4eva

H&M SCARVES
VIP Junglist
Yo,

Anyone know any good apartments to stay in in Amsterdam? want one not too expensive but will sleep 3 - 4 of us for a reasonable price. has to be pretty nice though we are not tramps! :cowbell:

DjCartel

VIP Junglist
Go on airbnb.com you can get some really good places on there. Me and 2 others stayed in leidseplein for 20euros a night and the appartment was chiller!

Gloxxy

I SNORT COAL
VIP Junglist
I'm just in the process of looking for accommodation for the Dam in May. Flying Pig is looking the best bet.

Which one did you stay at Scotty? I'm looking at the Uptown one next to Vondelpark as its closer to the Melkweg.

Mr G

Old Cunt From 19 Longtime
VIP Junglist
Falcon Plaza aint too shabby, Hotel Toren is good but a bit pricey...stay well clear from Hotel Ajax on Rokin...shit hole!

ScottyEightSix

HUGE EARS > COMEDY CHIN
VIP Junglist
Thats the one I stayed at bit out of the centre and away from thr trainstation but, its a nice walk or a really quick tram ride.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm just in the process of looking for accommodation for the Dam in May. Flying Pig is looking the best bet.

Which one did you stay at Scotty? I'm looking at the Uptown one next to Vondelpark as its closer to the Melkweg.
Thats the one I stayed at bit out of the centre and away from thr trainstation but, its a nice walk or a really quick tram ride.

ZackMRG

Circles are Pointless
VIP Junglist
I'm going end of the month, stopping at the Winston which i've told is pretty decent by a few people, really looking forward to going, havent been in 5 years or something like that.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
call me when youre here tone, lets get fked up and teach these hoes the meaning of CHINGAMENTE. yessir, bitch fuck with me she dont get no sleep, after i leave the room, shes either dead on in a deep coma, well underway. anyway, call me big boy, x

Gloxxy

I SNORT COAL
VIP Junglist
Go on airbnb.com you can get some really good places on there. Me and 2 others stayed in leidseplein for 20euros a night and the appartment was chiller!
Quality shout on airbnb. I've booked an apartment just by the Leidseplein for cheaper than it was to stay at the Flying Pig.

Karl...........We have an apartment to space dock all night!

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
space dock! is that when you take lots of cool drugs and listen to pod casts with the latest playlists offa wired magazine? dude. i am sooooooo in