amsterdam binge 2006

Dustek

Finished the PhD
VIP Junglist
I'm giving 3:1 that Logikz will pass out before he reaches 2000 posts. :) This weekend I mean.

My liver would emigrate (to Meshland) if I tried binging...

Last edited:

Radius

Its all a scam so start stealing
VIP Junglist
Hmmm I would fight a nakid man if he was trying to molest me !!! So stay away !!! :finger:
Have a good one Logickz u dark horse u!!

sirGUNZ

Bassline Buddy
VIP Junglist
NEone intrested .. i got 2 vip pass to dance valley festival amsterdam.. this weekend.. pm me if u want me to foward the email.. to u!

12 inch grinch

VIP Junglist
my binge in amsterdam was pretty funny i ate a hole box magic mushrooms about 10 grammes or something had a good time obviously but after we came down from trippin we went up burgerking and i took byte of my burger and just randomlly callapsed apperntly i was shakein and that but i dont no what happend , came back round to have some random dutch man speakin to me everyone lookin and that swettin, seriously confused to what happend .. amsterdam is a strange place anyway so im sure i fitted in well .

sirGUNZ

Bassline Buddy
VIP Junglist
12 inch grinch said:
my binge in amsterdam was pretty funny i ate a hole box magic mushrooms about 10 grammes or something had a good time obviously but after we came down from trippin we went up burgerking and i took byte of my burger and just randomlly callapsed apperntly i was shakein and that but i dont no what happend , came back round to have some random dutch man speakin to me everyone lookin and that swettin, seriously confused to what happend .. amsterdam is a strange place anyway so im sure i fitted in well .
ive been for 9 days bf0re to dam.. spent alot of cash almost a grand.. smoked a few joints took alot of shr00ms,, played alot of pool,.. drank alot of beer.. had alot of red eye.. had alot of junk f00d .. had alot of fun..

thats all i can say on that one