amplifier question

Hazee

Too much is never enough
my amp has 2 speaker outputs and 2 surround speaker outputs but I have bi-wireable mission speakers. Could I run 2 amps at the same time both connected to the missions and also use with my decks and other componets like cd player?
:rinsed:

my amp has 2 speaker outputs and 2 surround speaker outputs but I have bi-wireable mission speakers. Could I run 2 amps at the same time both connected to the missions and also use with my decks and other componets like cd player?
:rinsed:

thats not a good idea, as the both amps would be sending different levels and sounds to the same speakers. i dont know what you would want to achieve by doing this?
the idea is that you can split your tweeters and your bass/mid sounds from the same amp from 4 speaker outputs, if you had one amp sending just to the tweeter, thats all your gonna get, tweet.

use both outputs to each speaker, send the 'surround' cables to the tweeters, and send the other to the woofer

cheers I will try that but then I will only be running 2 main speakers.Could I connect a 2nd amp to the main amp running the missions with another speaker setup also be able to run all components and decks at the same time thru both amps and speaker setups

Back
Top Bottom