Amoss - Spectrum EP

You know I'm not completely sold on these guys... their production is damn tight I'll give them that, and I do like that Flex tune, but a lot of their stuff sounds very samey. I'm sure they'll diverse and branch out as time goes on, but I probably won't get this EP.

yeah they are very new on the scene, the more they produce the more diverse i'd imagine it'll get. thing is they really have this type of sound down to a tee atm, and i for one like it

sounding tight, seen these guys at springstan on the weekend & they played a pretty mean set

yeah flex is my favourite, they are really capable of switching it up i think ! hopefully.. they will make you eat your words on that. but we'll see give them 2 mins

Honestly I would love to eat my words in this case, they have tight production and are potentially very promising, they're (in my eyes) just not quite there yet. Definitely keeping my eye on them.

so big, footloose reminds me of Xyphinactus or whatever the fuck that Heavy1 tune was called. both biggle iggle

Back
Top Bottom