Amnestic - Xenomorph (Mastering Advice wanted!)

Rounder RG

Sounds pretty clean to me. Might be over doing the compression a little as I can hear some noticeable pumping in volume when things get crowded. Most noticeable to me at 1:03 and 2:10. The snare seems to disappear into the background during these moments. Might be intentional, heavy track either way though! Nice work.

Sounds pretty clean to me. Might be over doing the compression a little as I can hear some noticeable pumping in volume when things get crowded. Most noticeable to me at 1:03 and 2:10. The snare seems to disappear into the background during these moments. Might be intentional, heavy track either way though! Nice work.
Ah, good catch. Still getting a feel for the compression. Hard to find that sweet spot between loudness and squashing/distortion.

Rounder RG

Probably not what you want to hear but its more likely to be an issue with that frequency being a bit crowded in the mix. Not sure you can fix it just through your mastering.

I'm a complete beginner at all this stuff but I've had much more success with compressing the drum bus and the basslines seperately, getting them working together through a bit of sidechaining.

Still a good tune though!