Ammuntion Podcast 004 - ft. Close2Death, Flight, Assimilate, Collective, & Subculture

Re: Ammuntion Podcast 004 - ft. Close2Death, Flight, Assimilate, Collective, & Subcul

Bigup guys, hope ya enjoy! Hit us up with your feedback afterwards if ya could :twisted:

Re: Ammuntion Podcast 004 - ft. Close2Death, Flight, Assimilate, Collective, & Subcul

The sound is right up my alley. I am guessing alot of these won't be vinyl releases though. I know C2D and Flight releases will be available on vinyl, but how about the others?

Nice man glad you're liking the stuff ;)

The Assimilate bit (Hedj tune) will be on vinyl. Not sure about the Collective ones. The Ammunition ones will be digital, until we're picked up by a vinyl distributor. We're currently in speaks with Triple Vision so cross your fingers for something to come of that for us :D

Thanks for the release info. Hope things work out with Triple Vision. They are absolute top quality for vinyl distro.

Thanks for the good wishes, definitely hope things work out as well, have heard nothing but good things about them! :)

Back
Top Bottom