Amit

seconded for sure! amit is the illuminati of dnb!

damn, how much i love his music! :slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer:

iv been waiting forever for some new amit stuff......

and im damn happy with these tunes, White Trash is fucking sick and the kicks in Propaganda are off the hook!!

he has been quiet for a while but i reckon he's one of the most original producers we've got in the scene. not tracks that i drop in the mix very often but stuff i love to listen to when i'm smoking a bifter. it's just great to hear someone who can challenge the listeners perception of drum and bass.

he has been quiet for a while but i reckon he's one of the most original producers we've got in the scene. not tracks that i drop in the mix very often but stuff i love to listen to when i'm smoking a bifter. it's just great to hear someone who can challenge the listeners perception of drum and bass.

Totally, I got this 12" called "Pirates" a few years back, it was pretty mental.

Pirates and Roots are SERIOUS riddims!!

White Trash..
BIG tune!
Love the name 2. I wonder if peeps are gonna be saying 'he's a RACIST' LOL

Last edited:
Im curious, who is this guy? What's his style?

check my link at the top.

Really unusual producing style dark and moody but pretty leftfiled.. tunes like Propoganda can tear the place down at the right event. Techy, dubby, moddy, atmospheric and dark…

His tunes are SICK!!!!! I am traditionally someone who like dark heavy DnB but I am surprised that I am so hooked on Amit's sound. I have them on repeat on my ipod. They seem so fresh!!!! Propaganda, White trash, SB, Swastika...:devilslay

BBC's interview with him.

Where can I find a list of all his tracks in case I am missing some?

Back
Top Bottom