Amit - Swastika

Amit to me is quite interesting too....as said b4....definition of next level/new stylez...not bad at all...each track like a spanning soundscape. very interesting indeed. too many freedoms and unholy (feat outrage) are 2 of me other faves.

ez.

yeah Amit is next level, I agree, one of the few. I was astounded at MK Ultra, almost not dnb it is so out there. Is there Swastika audio for the thread anyone?

mesh said:
yeah Amit is next level, I agree, one of the few. I was astounded at MK Ultra, almost not dnb it is so out there. Is there Swastika audio for the thread anyone?
http://www.d-n-b.co.uk/
search: swastika

last tune on the LP.. (y):spliff:

BBC banning the name Swastika...thats just so hypocritical....
"oohh, nazi's used the swastika, better not stir it up.."
bah..get your fuckin facts right people...
maybe we should be wearing camo clothes either because Saddam wears them too..
or maybe they should stop playin dnb alltogether, since only gangster listen to it...
bah...nanny state...

Last edited:
Aint much feeling this tune or any of the others off Amit's LP,

That "Motherland" tune was a sweet sweet little roller though.

i remember klute dropping this tune and i was stadning there wondering what the fuck it was, completely changed the atmosphere of the rave, i was pretty fucked and all i could remember was the word 'fascist' being repeated over and over again, fuckin' loved it.

GorDo said:
http://www.d-n-b.co.uk/
search: swastika

last tune on the LP.. (y):spliff:

BBC banning the name Swastika...thats just so hypocritical....
"oohh, nazi's used the swastika, better not stir it up.."
bah..get your fuckin facts right people...
maybe we should be wearing camo clothes either because Saddam wears them too..
or maybe they should stop playin dnb alltogether, since only gangster listen to it...
bah...nanny state...

thanks man, found the clip on chemical. its okay but not really cookin my bacon.
I understand why people get pissed about swastikas, but it was a religious symbol in India long before the nazis got it. I agree that you shouldnt censor the word, whatever context it is.

Last edited:
mesh said:
thanks man, found the clip on chemical. its okay but not really cookin my bacon.
I understand why people get pissed about swastikas, but it was a religious symbol in India long before the nazis got it. I agree that you shouldnt censor the word, whatever context it is.

yes, it was also used in ancient Greece too, it was the symbol of the sun.
i understand why people get pissed off too, but honestly, the people who are trying to "protect" us , should consider gettin rid of real criminals before kicking off bout signs and symbols...
bah...i'll just go and wave a St.George for a while, maybe that'll calm me down...it works for the rest of the population..

GorDo said:
bah...i'll just go and wave a St.George for a while, maybe that'll calm me down...it works for the rest of the population..
Ah.... the crusdaers flag....how many have died under that flag ??!!?!?!?!
Countless Native Americans, Indians,Africans,Scots,and not to mention the 22,000 people who died in South Africa in our new concept prison ( At the time) the concentration camp...which inspired u know who except it was under a swastika .....funny ole world !!! :weirdo:

Stedfast said:
Ah.... the crusdaers flag....how many have died under that flag ??!!?!?!?!
Countless Native Americans, Indians,Africans,Scots,and not to mention the 22,000 people who died in South Africa in our new concept prison ( At the time) the concentration camp...which inspired u know who except it was under a swastika .....funny ole world !!! :weirdo:

fukin word mang (y) :word:

mISHKA said:
Aint much feeling... any of the others off Amit's LP,

That "Motherland" tune was a sweet sweet little roller though.

Cheers to that...My Fav Amit would be The Myth / The Tube a long way back on spirits label innaactive

Back
Top Bottom