Amiga Hardcore Breaks on Octamed

ok guy. i love amiga junglism but your threads belong in production forum - new talent. i dont know if youre posting from an amiga, it could be they dont get good reception on the internet but youre going to have to keep your threads to there, ok?

haha, wicked. Nice to see someone still using their Amiga.... Nice little track, is this running through standard 4ch 8bit?

I started of with Octamed back in 95...still got my A4000 back at my old place. I do miss the tracker days sometimes....

yeah its only 4 channels of pure 8-bit samples. no midi or external devices. a little reverb from my mixer. Quite amazing results when you really push the box. it just has that warm analog sound that i grew up with.

Thanks for the positive feedback and be sure to check out my other stuff which is all made on octamed.

What did you track?

Started with the Octamed v5 given away on CU Amiga cover disk, then onto Soundstudio....which I was messing around with until 99 with some MIDI gear, then I started messing around with Fruity Loops, which I still use now...I keep meaning to properly try out Renoise, I miss the tracker stuff sometimes and I was quite proficient with drum programming, used to love that side of it.

Yeah, can't beat Paula for the warmth :)

yeah its only 4 channels of pure 8-bit samples. no midi or external devices. a little reverb from my mixer. Quite amazing results when you really push the box. it just has that warm analog sound that i grew up with.

Thanks for the positive feedback and be sure to check out my other stuff which is all made on octamed.

What did you track?

Back
Top Bottom