american mc's.....are fukin shite

lokki

JUNGLIST FROM DEYA
VIP Junglist
oooooooh...contraversial eh?

i dont wanna sound like a cunt and im not gonna pretend ive heard everyone, but lookin at dnb tv from miami i was shocked to hear the state of the mc's in the usa.

its awful man ... jesus!!!

lets see da lighter (pretend uk accent) lighta lighta......(silence for ten minutes)...lighta lighta!!!! etc etc andyyyyyyyy c etc etc:slayer:

not exactly skibba

i dont mean to offend anyone and im sure this was a one off or summin, or he was pissed or cracked up etc

its a new thing on dnb arena that you can watch live events/interviews etc on. You need a fast internet connection to get the pictures properly, i can only get sound

Quite funny that in america where proper hiphop was born, you get gay mcs trying to imitate the worst possible style of british Mcing.
Come on for fuck's sake! sounds like happy hardcore Mcing only worse

look i'm from the usa and any mc over here imitating an accent should be shot its doo-doo.i will say this tho,there are quite a few mc's over here that some of ur biggest dj's call on when they get in america i.e armani reign who could shit on any mc anywhere and fakes no accent.easy.

Originally posted by Actual Fact
look i'm from the usa and any mc over here imitating an accent should be shot its doo-doo.i will say this tho,there are quite a few mc's over here that some of ur biggest dj's call on when they get in america i.e armani reign who could shit on any mc anywhere and fakes no accent.easy.

its funny you say that cause armanni was in that clip....ive only seen him live once and he fucking owned...anyone who says that all us dnb mcs are shit just because they saw one clip on dnb tv is just plain ignorant

I really hope your not talking bout my boy James( Messinian). He'll eat up any UK MC:gun: He knows when to flow and when not to. Example; Like when Skibba and half of the others start spittin' over tracks that already have vocals. That just ruins the track. And another example; Skibba again.....NEVER SHUTS HIS FUCKING MOUTH:mad: He has ruined soooooo many good sets. the guy never shuts up. At least Amercian MC's let the DJ have the spot light. And they don't say their name more than the DJ's( like Skibba) :shake:

^^^^^^^^

To add to that I will agree that the US does have some pretty bad MC's, but then again so does the UK and Brazil. So lets name shall we(cause I'm sure sombody will ask me too).....

Skibbadee
Moose
Shabba D
Darrison
Fatman D

So if I can name off that many UK and other places MC's let's see how many you can name off here in the states:finger2:

No one really knows the names off american mc's in the uk, as none of em become big names over here-do they even mc over here?? maybe they aint known cos they aint very good??

I wanna hear TC Izlam (From USA), this bloke gets bookings and over here and he's supposed to be pretty heavy

A mate of mine said he heard TC izlam say this rhyme

"who smokes crack? I do I do"

Not sure if it really was him but it's pretty funny.
I'd not really go as far as to say that US MCs aren't known over here because they're not very good, but I hardly see anyone pushing back the barriers here, except in the field of coke sniffing and crack smoking

Back
Top Bottom