American girls

Catsel

Well☣Known Dismember
VIP Junglist
im on the phone to this girl from barclays.. shes american. and everytime she finishes a sentence she sounds like shes gunna come! xx so hott

mite av a wank

GZero

No fear no sound!
VIP Junglist
i have no idea what shes goin on about! i just like her talkin! sounds like that sexy blonde girl from 8 simple rules

natural born killers

Christ I would to to fucking town on Juliette Lewis in NBK. She'd be welcome to shoot me after.

greddie

Super Sir Loin
VIP Junglist
i was seeing this american bird for a bit, she was super hot, but her accent after about a week started to really fuck me off and everything she wanted to do was "real quick" like "can we get some lunch real quick" "can we watch this on tv real quick" and everything was "cute" "awww thats cute" "NO ITS NOT" "thats cute" "NO" "thats kinda cute real quick" "FUCK OFF"
was good, but only in a small ammount.

theone

Just say no to dubstep!
VIP Junglist
i was seeing this american bird for a bit, she was super hot, but her accent after about a week started to really fuck me off and everything she wanted to do was "real quick" like "can we get some lunch real quick" "can we watch this on tv real quick" and everything was "cute" "awww thats cute" "NO ITS NOT" "thats cute" "NO" "thats kinda cute real quick" "FUCK OFF"
was good, but only in a small ammount.
there has got to be a sex joke in there somewhere.

Catsel

Well☣Known Dismember
VIP Junglist
i couldn't understand what she was saying most the time.. because she spoke to quickly...
but she sounded fuckin tasty!! and her giggle.. man! hahaha

MC DONKEY DICK

BIG!
VIP Junglist
Thank god for this, I thought i was the only one!

Pretty much all of my mates apparently cant stand american birds because of their "annoying voices"
i've always thought it sounded pretty hot myself. I was beginning to think i might just be a bit strange as i'm quite partial to the welsh accent aswell, which everyone else seems to hate.

greddie

Super Sir Loin
VIP Junglist
Thank god for this, I thought i was the only one!

Pretty much all of my mates apparently cant stand american birds because of their "annoying voices"
i've always thought it sounded pretty hot myself. I was beginning to think i might just be a bit strange as i'm quite partial to the welsh accent aswell, which everyone else seems to hate.
it is.... was.... to start with.... like the taste in chewing gum..... it fades