american football is awesome....

Catsel

Well☣Known Dismember
VIP Junglist
i just saw this on TV, and my eyes are watering at the epicness of this sport...

i bet this is a repost... has to be..

Last edited by a moderator:

Borf™

Borf
VIP Junglist
It's alright...

But it's way too stop start. A sport should flow.

Real Football doesn't want video refs because it'll stop the game too often. American Handball stops every fucking 5 seconds.

Catsel

Well☣Known Dismember
VIP Junglist
It's alright...

But it's way too stop start. A sport should flow.

Real Football doesn't want video refs because it'll stop the game too often. American Handball stops every fucking 5 seconds.

He cant because hes at work

But yes, american football is awesome
american football played by girls in knickers is awesome.. the normal one sucks balls.

ScottyEightSix

HUGE EARS > COMEDY CHIN
VIP Junglist
I was going to make a post similar to borfs, but judging by the responses to him I think I need to watch the video first.

But yeah the proper sport sucks ass

Osime

Official Japanese Student
VIP Junglist
Its the Lingerie football league. Sexy women running around in bikinis touching each other to get the ball.
... yes. Also, when men play it's equally epic and sounds like melee warfare. All we need is dubbed football with sword clanks and more screams.

Catsel

Well☣Known Dismember
VIP Junglist
mate football couldnt be more homosexual... stop diving on the floor you fags.
if i said i liked UFC, you could say that was gay, because its two guys touchin n grabbing each other..

i like football because its one of the most free flowing games in the world. i don't like gridiron, because i think its very boring!

also they don't wear armour in rugby? gridiron = ghey :lol: