American cage fighter 'rips out still-beating heart of training partner

JamesZero

aka Zero Beats
VIP Junglist
I'm sorry, but no one has a mug of tea that had shrooms in and does this without being completely fucked up in the first place.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
after cutting the chest open with a knife. means he reached in there, grabbed the fucking thing and pulled for king and country. on shrooms. so it wasnt some shaolin murder move, he did the ground work first. and the dude died from loss of blood apparently, after the heart was ripped out, which is odd cos i wouldve thought just not having a heart would kill you pretty dead on its own

richie_stix

gomby plz
VIP Junglist
after cutting the chest open with a knife. means he reached in there, grabbed the fucking thing and pulled for king and country. on shrooms. so it wasnt some shaolin murder move, he did the ground work first. and the dude died from loss of blood apparently, after the heart was ripped out, which is odd cos i wouldve thought just not having a heart would kill you pretty dead on its own
coroner suspects cause of death was from blood loss... i imagine no heart mught have finished him off first!

luciduk

VIP Junglist
yet again more proof that hallucinagens will set your mind free! thank fuck for the excorcist of another demon we humans can sleep safely for another night

Moskit

:rodigan:
VIP Junglist
Month One: Mommy, I am only 8 inches long, but I have all my organs. I love the sound of your voice. Every time I hear it, I wave my arms and legs. The sound of your heart beat is my favorite lullaby.

Month Two: Mommy, today I learned how to suck my thumb. If you could see me, you could definitely tell that I am a baby. I'm not big enough to survive outside my home though. It is so nice and warm in here.

Month Three: You know what Mommy, I'm a girl!! I hope that makes you happy. I always want you to be happy. I don't like it when you cry. You sound so sad. It makes me sad too, and I cry with you even though you can't hear me.

Month Four: Mommy, my hair is starting to grow. It is very short and fine, but I will have a lot of it. I spend a lot of my time exercising. I can turn my head and curl my fingers and toes, and stretch my arms and legs. I am becoming quite good at it too.

Month Five: You went to the doctor today. Mommy, he lied to you. He said that I'm not a baby. I am a baby Mommy, your baby. I think and feel. Mommy, what's abortion?

Month Six: I can hear that doctor again. I don't like him. He seems cold and heartless. Something is intruding my home. The doctor called it a needle. Mommy what is it? It burns! Please make him stop! I can't get away from it! Mommy!! HELP me!! No...

Month Seven: Mommy, I am okay. I am in Jesus' arms. He is holding me. He told me about abortion. Why didn't you want me Mommy? We would have been so happy together.

richie_stix

gomby plz
VIP Junglist
Month One: Mommy, I am only 8 inches long, but I have all my organs. I love the sound of your voice. Every time I hear it, I wave my arms and legs. The sound of your heart beat is my favorite lullaby.

Month Two: Mommy, today I learned how to suck my thumb. If you could see me, you could definitely tell that I am a baby. I'm not big enough to survive outside my home though. It is so nice and warm in here.

Month Three: You know what Mommy, I'm a girl!! I hope that makes you happy. I always want you to be happy. I don't like it when you cry. You sound so sad. It makes me sad too, and I cry with you even though you can't hear me.

Month Four: Mommy, my hair is starting to grow. It is very short and fine, but I will have a lot of it. I spend a lot of my time exercising. I can turn my head and curl my fingers and toes, and stretch my arms and legs. I am becoming quite good at it too.

Month Five: You went to the doctor today. Mommy, he lied to you. He said that I'm not a baby. I am a baby Mommy, your baby. I think and feel. Mommy, what's abortion?

Month Six: I can hear that doctor again. I don't like him. He seems cold and heartless. Something is intruding my home. The doctor called it a needle. Mommy what is it? It burns! Please make him stop! I can't get away from it! Mommy!! HELP me!! No...

Month Seven: Mommy, I am okay. I am in Jesus' arms. He is holding me. He told me about abortion. Why didn't you want me Mommy? We would have been so happy together.
relevance fail... but ffffffuuuuuuu, thats dark!