amen

What are you trying to reach?

If you want the amen break, it's all over the net. In every DAW there's something like a 'slicer' where u can cut the break and replace the parts (this is what u did i think).

You can also take a couple of different breaks, and choose out the parts you want to build a new beat with.

Or. Make a basic dnb beat. Kick-hat-snare-hat pattern, and place a high-passed break on top of that. It's all about experimenation u know :D

If you want the amen break, it's all over the net. In every DAW there's something like a 'slicer' where u can cut the break and replace the parts (this is what u did i think).

You can also take a couple of different breaks, and choose out the parts you want to build a new beat with.

Or. Make a basic dnb beat. Kick-hat-snare-hat pattern, and place a high-passed break on top of that. It's all about experimenation u know :D

is this evasion??.....if so thanks for the comment on my track ( millie-rose) im under spektrumz on soundcloud....i had to take it down and put a clip back up cos a label was interested and told me to only put a clip on soundcloud whilst they decide on releaseing it or not.

is this evasion??.....if so thanks for the comment on my track ( millie-rose) im under spektrumz on soundcloud....i had to take it down and put a clip back up cos a label was interested and told me to only put a clip on soundcloud whilst they decide on releaseing it or not.

Yes it's me mate :D

try to use the original sequence of hits if you can

so if the original goes kick hat snare, it sounds fluid as fvck whereas some other hits dont fit together so well

also if you use FL Studio and you're arranging in the piano roll, put the magnet on step and as a rule of thumb have the hits each 2 squares long

hes already got an amen break and sliced it up !!!??

try to use the original sequence of hits if you can

so if the original goes kick hat snare, it sounds fluid as fvck whereas some other hits dont fit together so well

also if you use FL Studio and you're arranging in the piano roll, put the magnet on step and as a rule of thumb have the hits each 2 squares long

I agree with this, if you are only using one break, the breaks gotta stay in there original context so they flow properly

Back
Top Bottom