DnB Amen Warfare

Don't need to hear clips from this to know that it's awesome.

What is saddening me is that I am the first person to reply to this thread. Does nobody else on this forum appreciate this style of dnb or is everyone on here solely into the latest Ram and Shogun releases?

What is saddening me is that I am the first person to reply to this thread. Does nobody else on this forum appreciate this style of dnb or is everyone on here solely into the latest Ram and Shogun releases?
Yeah man, it's been a bit of an underwhelming reception for Amen Warfare so far, hopefully that'll change over time!

i guess people are just wanting to hear a bit more going on with the bass and effects at the moment.
wicked tunes though, sometimes those big 808s are enough!

Wicked tunes Dave! Heavy shit you got going down...love the menace in them...

The top one clinches it for me. :2thumbs: When are they out??

I truly hope that it does. It would be a shame for people to miss out on such good music
Yeah, and this album's been in the works for months now, wouldn't be right for it to go ignored.

i guess people are just wanting to hear a bit more going on with the bass and effects at the moment.
wicked tunes though, sometimes those big 808s are enough!
Yeah, I guess a fair amount of people seem to be over the amen jungle sound, but it's good to see the reaction picking up on here. :)

oooooosssshhhhhhh. so dirt
Yeah, that's what we're aiming for! :missile:

Wicked tunes Dave! Heavy shit you got going down...love the menace in them...

The top one clinches it for me. :2thumbs: When are they out??
Out December 12th. :D

I quite like your romantic stuff mate...any chance of a lovers ep or summat??

What's gonna happen to this beauty? It's too beautiful a tune just to let it wither and die... :cry:

You see, the thing with those types of tunes is I get an idea for it, get it down in 32 bars, but I can't seem to build on that idea and make it into an actual tune, so they usually don't become anything more than short clips.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sad times mate!

Love this shit!

Sad times mate!

Love this shit!
I just don't understand how you get 10 page threads on here wanking over the latest Loadstar track which sounds exactly the same as their previous 3 releases whereas brillaint music like this constantly gets overlooked.

Oh well, all the more for us aficionados of fine music to enjoy

I just don't understand how you get 10 page threads on here wanking over the latest Loadstar track which sounds exactly the same as their previous 3 releases whereas brillaint music like this constantly gets overlooked.

Oh well, all the more for us aficionados of fine music to enjoy
Indeed. :D

Back
Top Bottom