amen slaughter, not liquid

vickvega

Mr. Blonde
VIP Junglist
well id process the amen a bit more to try to get a diffrent sound out of it
also im sure its teh youtube action but the drums sound very washed-
some basssline variation too bro sounds like you run the same pattern over and over
edits sound good but you might want to trick em out a bit -nowadays amen tunes are crazy so if your not pushin em they all kinda sound the same
not tryin to be harsh at all man-just tryin to help

HYBRID

Deffo get a decent player. reverbnation.com
Not bad effort. chop up them amens and get them mixed in with some other amens and beats. keep it all original.
respect

cheers for the info, ill be looking into that reverbnation site too. with the drums tho, do u think adding layers would help as in having extra hi hats and ghost snares, maybe a filter or two? also will some compression be good or will it just kill it? cheers guys

yeah just listened to "nowhere to grow". its a mellow tune m8, id bring out the hats a touch. your music is floaty n good to just chill to. everyone has their own thing, just go with the flow, time is the only teacher imo.

yeah it has potential man, but atm its really minimal. i have'nt done any automation clips on the drums, bass or anything for that matter... yet. gonna keep working on it then i'll just re-post once im happy with it.

well id process the amen a bit more to try to get a diffrent sound out of it
also im sure its teh youtube action but the drums sound very washed-
some basssline variation too bro sounds like you run the same pattern over and over
edits sound good but you might want to trick em out a bit -nowadays amen tunes are crazy so if your not pushin em they all kinda sound the same
not tryin to be harsh at all man-just tryin to help
Exactly what i would have said ...ez Vega....take positive & negitive critisisum always ...it all helps...& all you can do is grow from here on in ....

Cheers

& stay with it

Ruthless